Epilogue

Twenty years later...

A woman looks out of the window as she wonders how the future changed soo much thanks to them and class 1a. She sees below that there's a lot of kids running around and many learned the same things as their parents with their own dreams to follow.

Class 1a has been very busy and no one can beat them since they got to be placed in the number one spot to twenty-two making no one to be able to pass them ever since they took over those spots. Bakugou and Kirishima adopted six children before having four of their own thanks to Sugaya.

Ashido and Naomi had twenty plus Ashido's pregnant with quads again making Naomi to have fun with her and in front of the children making it to look very normal to them for this to happen making Ashido to be embarrassed by this really.

Naomi doens't care as it's their family only making Ashido to not handle it as their children are still breast feeding from her making her to not bare with it as she wants it to all stop now which it wouldn't cause of Naomi who thinks it's fine for the kids to still be breast feeding until they're age fourteen.

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu got married and had four children before ending it there as L.O.V got arrested by her before the children got born really. She even got All For One stuck in jail for life which has him to not even have a chance to get out thanks to her.

Shinso and Ojirou got together making Sugaya to help them out with the children for them while Hagakure and Shoji got together making Asui and Tokoyami got together after that making class 1a to be dating each other, but one.

Kikiyo Midoriya, the woman married her fiancé after she finished U.A making it to be a shocked as they already had planned their wedding and both class 3e and 1a were invited making class 1b to be shocked as Kikiyo's married for class 1a first with Ashido and Naomi to be the second one.

Nagisa and Kaeda got married after five more years making them to have six children and stopped there making it to be easier as Kikiyo and Asano had nineteen max, but right now, Kikiyo's pregnant making Asano to give her time off with Karma to help him out when he can.

Okuda and Karma had sixteen making it to be enough and many others had a lot as well, too since large families mean buddy system as Eri and Kota Izumi got married early at age sixteen cause Eri got pregnant cause Kota got hit with a Quirk by a Villain.

Kikiyo went nuts on the Villain and made him regret his actions making many to not mess with a Pro-Heroine mother like that. villains were losing to class 1a making Aizawa to be proud, but he didn't expect All Might to propose to him and asked for his hand in marriage making it to be awkward.

Kikioy's known as the Assassin Mama of class 1a making it to stick plus with Military Mama from class 3e making it be weird as Kikiyo used her lessons from Korosensei to stop Villains and get them arrested making her to be number one, but she doens't do a lot of public stuff.

Kikiyo keeps to being Vic-Principal of Kunugigaoka Junior High School making her to be fine where she is and the shop that class 3e has is much better to hold more stuff as they make too much to handle in the shop they had and it went ten sizes in whole four years.

Kikiyo's surprised that Sugaya made children for Aizawa and All Might to have making it easier as All Might and Aizawa deserved it making Aizawa to rub his forehead harder as All Might loves them. Sugaya has learned to make sure the babies can grow like normal humans.

Kikioy's happy he has finally got that pat down as many yaoi and yuri couples are asking him for help and he's getting tired since many came to him to help making Kurahashi to rub his back since he's tired from doing soo many babies really.

Kikiyo noticed how life changes as she loves it and her mom moved in with Mitsuki and Masura Bakugou since Bakugou moved out to live with Kirishima and their kids making her to be fine and safe really which calms her down thanks to this.

'I would never trade my life for this." Kikiyo think as her youngest child came running towards her cause of their older siblings fighting over who gets to train their younger siblings next.

The End.