Heroes vs Villains part 1

Kikiyo and Naomi both went for camouflage for their costumes with different styles as Kikiyo's a mix of a Assassin/Close Combat while Naomi's a rounder as they figure out their costumes and some support equipment to go with it also.

Naomi's costume's one Kikiyo won't copy as Naomi had added a mix of Karasuma's clothing's colors in with half of Jelavic's fashion sense while using her Quirk: Tentacles for any kind of attacks/defenses/medical actions only.

'Just like how Korosensei did it to protect us in his final moments and just like how Itona Horibe did with his for attacks only really.' Kikiyo thinks as she missed Korosensei a lot and wonders if him and his student made up yet.

Kikiyo's is more of a knee length dress that has a hood to hid her hair with a pair of thigh length camouflage socks, combat boots in the form of hiking boots, googles for night vision, a mouth guard and an earpiece to talk to Naomi with.

Naomi's is like the very training uniform for 3e and the hood has holes for her tentacles as she also has both of Irine and Karasuma's Quirks as well, too. Irine's Quirk made her feel the aura of people and their emotions making her to be more dangerous.

Karasuma's Quirk allows him to heal faster slightly, but that's a side-effect of his Quirk as it fully allows him to read the battle field with him training in it to read the whole situation around him as poor Naomi uses them to the max level.

Naomi and the rest of class 3e has Gamer: Party Member Quirk which came from Kikiyo as she's found a way for them to have it as they can use it to learn a lot of new stuff and skills making Kikiyo to not lose them as both Irine and Karasuma also have it as well, too.

Kikiyo's five Quirks are Fox Quirk with side-effect of Foxfire coming with it, Unlimited Wishing Gennie Quirk, Magical Cards Quirk, Gamer Quirk with a Unlimited Inventory Space Quirk fully fused/combined to it and OFA Quirk making her to be training OFA throughout her whole body.

She has got her arms to eight percent only and her legs to twenty-five making All Might to be shocked at that. All Might's shocked as she's fully figuring it out soo fast as she told her friends that she trust as they all train together all the time.

She even shows what they think since he did told her fully everything he knows about it and he's fully just amazed by it all. He's doesn't mind as if she trusts them all with this secret, then he'll trust her judgement as he met those two teachers of her's.

All Might has fully enjoyed talking as they just enjoy some tea with tuna, cucumber, egg, turkey, ham and chicken sandwiches with no crust while the children just train outside of the school building where they're watching them by the windows in the classroom. Glad it's the weekend.

Both Naomi and Kikiyo showed Sugaya Sosuke what their designs for their Heroine costumes are and had to ask if he can make it for them both making him to nod as he likes a very good challenge which fully everyone knows he does as the harder the challenge, the better it is for him.

Sugaya's Quirk's called 'Unlimited Creation Quirk' making him to fully make sure that they're fully bulletproof, fire-proof, knife-proof, explosion-proof, lightning-proof, tear-proof, torn-proof, keeps them warm during winter time, keeps the cold out during winter time.

He even made them mud-proof, snow-proof, water-proof and he also made it electricity-proof. Both loved them as he even made sure the night vision googles were made for the far future thanks to Ritsu making this to be very awesome.

Naomi also has one, too. The whole group has them for night patrol, too since a lot of mental madman keeps showing up at nighttime. Kikiyo's boyfriend, Gakushu Asano worries as he marked the lot for the school only as the school's very own 'Security Guards' only.

It's making them to like the cover as there's 'housing' for them as there's only 'thirty-one' of them which's fully full. Ritsu has the cameras and the right to contact the police station making her to enjoy her life as it's fun as she explores the internet for new things for them all.

Like from the past that they might be able to upgrade for their time fully. All Might's teaching their next class and he's surprised by Kikiyo's costume as if she had just blended into her surroundings like Naomi making him to be amazed by them.

Bakugou's shocked as he didn't expect that as he didn't noticed that Kikiyo has changed and isn't the same nerd and 'Deku' that he knows making her to change fastly as she and class 3e adapt very fast to their surroundings making them to handle anything heading their way.

'Why fucking those? I don't fucking get it really.' Both Naomi and Kikiyo are Heroes with Bakugou and Iida as the Villains making Bakugou to get ready to 'kill' them both which made them freeze in their spots as that word rings loudly inside their heads making them to be glad for their masks on their faces.

They had a shit eating grin as their googles had hide their shrieking pupils as they have a mad look in their eyes as they waited and then treated this like training as the boots fully hardly make any kind of sounds inside of the building at all as they're sound-proof thanks to Sugaya's large imagination.

Bakugou left Iida alone and he's trying to find either Kikiyo and Naomi, but nothing as if they never ever entered the building at all making Bakugou to feel a single poke on his back making a image of a katana stabbing outwards with blood and he spins fast, but no one's there.

"W-What... The fuck?" Kikiyo's enjoying this as Naomi has done the same to Iida and both are freaking out from a simple poke. Everyone outside of the building's right now very much confused as both Bakugou and Iida are now freaking out.

All Might saw the 'Heroes' and he shivers as they look like assassins more than Heroines. Kikiyo poked Bakugou on the neck in the middle making the same image to show up as he turns sweating too much and he's looking both back and forward in fear.

'What's fucking going on here?! The fuck?!'