The Lessons They Had Learned part 3

With Asano, Kikiyo has calm down after ten minutes as she's sleeping right now with Eri in her arms making Asano to know that Kikiyo needs this family moment right now as Eri hates seeing her mama crying which Asano agrees with her there.

With class 1a (Shinso's fully part of class 1a), class 3e and Aizawa, class 1a and Aizawa are still shocked that Sugaya and Kurahashi are parents right now making class 3e to hide about Eri making them to keep it a secret.

"Alright, next." Aizawa said and pointed to Sero.

"So we got out because Okano and Yada distracted us with their gymnastics so we wouldn't look above us. When we couldn't see because of Kaminari's attack, they're able to get above us, so when the dust cleared, we got out. Yaoyorozu's able to slip the first time, but Meg got her from behind."

"Always check your surroundings during a battle. Shinso?"

"So, Dadzawa." The two classes had to hide their chuckles.

"Me, Ojirou and Ashido were on a team. They also distracted us, but they threw a ball. Ojirou and I were in combat with Karma and Sugino and were moving around, then Ojirou then got out and I was also shot. Someone named Okuda."

"Great job, Okuda!" Nakamura gave a thumbs-up and Okuda blushed slightly.

"Kero, why didn't you use your quirk?"

"They covered their mouths and my quirk requires me to know if they responded or not." Ritsu Mobile showed up again.

"Naomi and Ashido are coming right now. I sent them a map to your location and explained Kikiyo's situation making Ashido to be shocked with Naomi." Naomi's going to make Bakugou's life hell during training making Ashido to not know about it.

"I'll go next!" Uraraka waved her hand.

"Okay."

"So, Koda and Iida were with me and we got Okajima out with Koda's ants. Then we saw the flag on top of a hill, so Iida went up to get it. However Iida got shot at the top, so the two of us went up. Koda's been shot as well, by Hayami.

It looked like she's out of ammo, so I ran to her, but was shot by Chiba." Nagisa winced. Jeez, Uraraka's team had bad luck to go against their top two gun experts. Class 3e agrees with Nagisa as no one should go up against the gunman couple like that.

"That's some bad luck, to go up against a team of Chiba and Hayami," Sugaya said and the rest of Class 3e agreed. Chiba and Hayami stood there confused.

"Moving on, yes, Kirishima?"

"Sato and Shouji were with me. Shouji heard them come and we started fighting. Sato managed to grab one of them but got distracted by something he said so he got out. Then, Terasaka made some explosives." Some of Class 1a looked slightly concerned while Bakugou looked giddy.

"And was able to chip off some of my defense, so Maehara." Maehara's eyes shone with excitement when he was named.

"Was able to shoot me, so that Ritsu Mobile would call it fatal. Then Maehara shot Shouji as well."

"Are explosives even allowed?" Ritsu Mobile popped on their screen.

"Terasaka was able to make it out of things from Sugaya and Nakamura's quirk, so I allowed it. The bomb couldn't cause any major injuries as well." Class 1a looked relieved. Except Bakugou. He still wanted to make some explosions.

"Oi, Terasaka, wanna make grenades later?"

"I was also gonna ask you that, Boom boom boi."

"Shut the fuck up."  Both Naomi and Ashido showed up as Naomi has Ashido in her arms making class 1a to not look at her making Naomi to smirk then looked back at Aizawa who sighs as he holds his nose bridge at this as Ashido hides her face in Naomi's neck.

"You know." Jirou started.

"All the strategies involved someone hiding and sneak attacks. Not only that, but they attacked in a way that would surprise us." Nagisa rubbed the back of his head.

"You guys weren't used to that kind of attacks, so we knew you would probably wouldn't be able to predict or counter it."

"It's kinda unmanly, but I can see why you would use it, especially if you're going underground."

"None of us, besides Kikiyo and Naomi, are going to be heroes." The answer shocked many of Class 1a.

"But, why?" Iida questioned and Class 3e shrugged.

"We just don't want to."

"I've got a different dream."

"I still want to be a scientist!"

"It's what he would've said and wanted." Class 3e nodded at that sentence and Class 1a's left with the question of 'who was he?'.

"Well, problem children." Aizawa said.

"We should start going to the building now." He started to walk away as he doens't want to know what Naomi did to Ashido making Ashido to blush even more to that. Asano has Kikiyo and Eri in his office as a bed for them is there for them.

Asano can't believe how long she's been holding it in like this making him to make sure she doesn't do it anymore as Korosensei wouldn't want her to be like this anymore and he'll do his best to make sure of it in his place fully.

Karasuma had just finished the phone call and Irina hopes everything's set cause class 1a's staying for two weeks which shocked them and Aizawa as Kikiyo and class 3e LIVES here with a dorm for class 1a making them to wonder why they're staying here for two weeks.

"It's an agreement between Kikiyo and Nezu since she lives here and has a job here which'll be her side job while being a Pro-Heroine's going to be her full-time job. It's fine to have a side job as long as no one knows you're a Pro-Hero.

It's hard for me to do that really." All Might said back at base making them to see what he means by that actually as he's too well known to do side jobs like that making them to wonder what they can do as side jobs while being Pro-Heroes.

Aizawa called Nezu and shouted why he wasn't told it's for two weeks making Nezu to laugh and said it's fun to do so making Aizawa to be pissed as Nezu's doing this to get under his skin and a copy of the video's been sent to him by Ritsu Mobile.