Class 3e's Hell Training for two weeks

Kikiyo's with Asano helping with the paperwork right now while class 3e has class 1a doing their training, but no assassin training. Just parkour training, stealth training and some target practice making Bakugou to get the brute side of Naomi's training for how he treated her sister like that.  

Karasuma and Irina had to explain about Naomi's birth and how she sees Kikiyo as a sister making it easier to explain why Naomi called Kikiyo her sister as Bakugou's training is worse like Naomi promised herself she'll do to him making Ashido to not be able to change her mind.

Bakugou had to do quadruple what everyone else is doing and Bakugou's just taking it since it's his fault this even happened to Kikiyo and how she feels really. Aizawa didn't even stop it as Eri hides with Ritsu making her to learn how to bake a lot of apple desserts.

Kikiyo feels better, but she can't help feel like Naomi's going to take it too far with her training, but Karasuma's there to make sure it's not too far making her to feel better about it then. Karasuma has everything set as at night, class 1a hears noises, but thinks it's the forest insects.

Class 3e keeps making sure to not have class 1a know about them killing at night if they wonder into their forest or the criminals that the government sends to them. Kikiyo don't want class 1a to know about this at all including Aizawa as well, too.

Kikiyo knows that for two weeks will be hell and she's not going to stop it as everyone has them doing the same training, but no guns or killing training making Kikiyo to ignore it and make sure that fully everything's dealt with since Asano's getting tired of the paperwork.

Kikiyo had enough as she used her illusion clones to do it and then kidnaped him for the training making it to work as Asano does sneak attacks making them to learn fast and Kikiyo siced a lot of illusions onto them to help out making Aizawa to rub his nose bridge making All Might to laugh at them.

Ashido's still being fucked by Naomi at night making Ashido to be sore, but getting use to it even more as Naomi's actually doing this for stamina energy making Ashido to have a whole lot more than normal which make her energized cause of this really.

 It's repeated every day and at night, class 3e deals with those who trespassing onto their territory making the government to let Karma to deal with the paperwork and illusion clones helping him out as Okuda has a lot of interviews and she's doing very well with them all.

Bakugou's still being forced through Naomi's training and he's keeping up, but Naomi has never giving up as she's making it tough and Bakuogu's getting scars, but Kirishima's tendering to him nightly making Naomi to be mad, but she can't stop it.

Yahia, Tahir, Azuzel and Seiten Sugaya-Kurahashi were created by Sugaya by accident making him and Kurahashi to be parents again making class 1a to look shocked as Kikiyo sighs and has the four birth certificates for them to sign to keep them from getting into trouble really.

"Better than getting into trouble really plus this..." Kikiyo brought out a marriage certificate.

"You two sign and her parents won't try to kill you once they find out about this as the date's to about one month after the twin's were 'born' making it easier on you and her. Hinano Sugaya-Kurahashi seems to be a fine last name for both of you really." Kikiyo said to them.

"Sure, we not. Combining our last names can work together really." Sugaya said as Haruhashi nods making them to sign and then Karma filed them for the two of them making class 3e to smile as they had a party that night to celebrate making them to have fun.

Of course, class 3e have sorting members sneaking off to defend their territory making Sugaya to have two wedding rings for him and Haruhashi making it perfect as they're the first married couple of class 3e making Kikiyo to smile as this is perfect for her friends.

A day or two off cause of the party making class 1a to accept it as no one can train with the headaches they all have making Kikiyo to have a video of what they did plus picture that Ritsu Mobile set to Nezu making him to laugh hard from that really.

Naomi even got Ashido knocked up cause of the alcohol making both Ashido and Naomi to be parents cause of this making Ashido to blush. Naomi smirks mentally cause she jabs Ashido's nipples, she makes sure she can processed breast milk for a long time even when not pregnant.

Karasuma and Irina slaps themselves in the forehead as they should have seen this coming from their daughter as Naomi can choice how many she gets Ashido pregnant with making Ashido to not even know about this fully which Naomi wants to be kept a secret really.

Kikiyo rolls her eyes as she ignores it as Naomi suckles on Ashido's breast for the whole night and just make her cum which will increase the babies making Ashido to not noticed as Naomi's keeping her from noticing it really which may not be a good thing, but Naomi wants lots of kids.

Two weeks has passed and class 1a were taught a whole lot making Kikiyo and Naomi to stay since it's the weekend and Ashido's sticking around cause of Naomi's hold of her in her room making Aizawa to just sigh as he expects her to be in class on Monday making Kikiyo to nod to him.

"Yes, sensei. And I'll make sure of it for you." Kikiyo promises as Aizawa to agree to it as class 1a was brought to a secret place as class 3e wants to show them a sorting place that they want to show them which Karasuma and Irina agrees to.

AN: Since 110 for the bust size is K Cup, add seven to the ten and it'll still be K Cup, so any characters or stories with 117 inch for their bust size is K Cup.