The second day at class 3e's territory

The first night there, Yakuzas attacked making the government to allow them to take everything they own fully. Kikiyo has the drugs set to the Medical Center to see if they're dangerous or if they can be reused for something else making it far easier.

Class 1a and Aizawa wonders about the new clothing fabric they see class 3e sorting out the next morning before breakfast as All Might knows what happened and knows they're defending their home making him to help with treating the injuries if any were there.

"We never did ask what you're dreams are, did we?" Uraraka asked as class 3e looks up at them all and Kikiyo helps Ritsu out with breakfast.

"I'm running the school in place of my father. Kikiyo's my Vice-Principal." Asano said to them.

"I'm the youngest Bureaucrat/Economy Politician in the government." Karma said since he helps out a whole lot there since the old one got killed by them making class 1a to know he's not to be messed with at all.

"I'm sortingly working as a Waiter to help my family out even if I'm not living with them." Yuma said making them to understand and Uraraka explains why she's being a Hero making Yuma to see her as a caring person if she's willing to do anything for money for her family.

"I am be a mild-pervert, but I'm a famous Photographer already. I already got a lot of my many pictures in magazines, books and more!" Okajima said happily mkaing many of class 3e to agree with him on that as he's making money already.

"Acrobatic Troupe and hopefully the captain." Okano said as she loves doing acrobatics.

"She's the one to go to if you want to learn some." Nagisa said making Uraraka to go to her with Ashido making Naomi to allow it since Ashido's going to love it.

"Researcher and I already made some new discoveries making me to have lots of interviews for them for this week and next week, so I'll be unable to help you guys out much." Okuda said as Karma wishes her luck with a kiss on the head making her to blush as she still thanks him back.

"Flight Attendant, just need to finish getting my certificate for it really." Meg said making many to be shocked while class 3e cheers as she's almost done making her to blush.

"I'm an active Actress who's been on break for a year starting a year ago, but I've been in some movies and stared in some home-made movies we did for drama and fun plus adventures in the forest." Kayano said as Nagisa nods to his fiancée since he gave her a promised ring.

"We also did some horror movies, but we had pro-directors check it out and see if there's a way to make it look better or if we're missing anything for it." Nagisa said making class 1a to be shocked by this.

"I'm a full-time Nurse and help out if anyone's hurt here. I even have a student under my wings." Yukiko said as she's keeping it a secret that it's Eri who Kikiyo doens't mind as medical games were played by those two a whole lot really. 

"Police Officer and Truth Man's my 'babysitter' since I'm the youngest one on the police force." Kimura said and his Quirk, Detect allows him to detect anything he thinks of making him to get rid of the bad cops and find criminals faster.

"By Truth Man, you mean Officer Naomasa Tsukauchi?" All Might asked making Kimura to nod.

"He's a good friend of mine. You're in safe hands with him." Kimura nods as promises to not cause his friend any troubles.

"Nature Adventurer and I let Okajima to come along for photo shoots of the animals and plants we find with Okuda tagging along for new research sometimes." Kurahashi said making many to be shocked that those three work together like a well oiled team.

"Teacher for me and I got my certificate for it already. Asano let's me help out with marking the grades of the students sometimes." Nagisa said as he also hides his the private tutor of Eri.

"Artist and I would sometime makes giant stuff animals or plants from Okajima's photos with my Quirk to help Okuda out with her research to help show them better. By the way, still need my help with that?" Sugaya asked Okuda with his henna tattoo on his arm being shown.

"Yes, please. I got only five more left to have a stuffy of and then I'll be done." Okuda said as Irina drives her to each one as she has three a day it seems and Okuda needs to be ready for them all fully as she'll be leaving in two hours for these two week interviews max.

"Baseball Player for my favorite team and I'm a back-up if anyone get's hurt, so I'm benched until then, but I still do practices with the team." Sugino said making Yaoyorozo to think of training with him for throwing purposes only.

"Researcher and I help Okuda with her research a whole lot, so she doens't take too much on. Don't need Karma to worry about her if she faints from working too hard, so I'm her research partner." Karma nods as Takebayashi helps Okuda out a whole lot.

"Rock Band Member and sometimes we do our own music as well, too." Chiba said as everyone nods at this making class 1a to be confused to how they all managed to do this really.

"Personal Assistant and either Asano or Karma would ask me for help on occasions including Kikiyo, Okuda, Takebayashi, Okajima, Kurahashi and Kayano. I sometimes do videos on YouTube for exercises which helps a lot of people." Terasaka said making class 1a to respect him a bit.

"I got nothing yet, but I do occasionally do our shop full of prank products and some stuff that Sugaya makes including Sugaya's tattooing habits as well, too plus Horibe's stuff as well, too." Nakaruma said which does make sense really.

"Librarian since Asano hired me and I see if we need any new books or if old ones needs replacing or fixing up which Sugaya does to help save money for the school. I also do it in the public library sometimes if needed." Kirara said making Tokoyami to be surprised by this really.

"Businesswoman, so I take care of our shop personally since it's under my name, but we all work there occasionally. I'm the owner of it." Hayami said making many of class 1a to be shocked.

"Secretary and I help Hayami a lot with the shop fully plus make some stuff for the shop with my craftsmanship." Hara said making them to high-five each other.

"Editor and I help Okuda, Okajima, Takebayashi, Karma and Hayami out if they ever need some editing done. Movies are a bit harder for me, but I'm learning. Got six more exams to do then I'm done." Fuwa said making many class 3e to cheer for her.

"I help as the Advertiser for the shop." Maehara said making there to be a four man team for the shop.

"Television Producer, but I like helping Terasaka with his videos which Fuwa helps with the editing before publishing the videos. The movies are produced by me as I can get perfect angles thanks to my Quirk, Perfect Angles." Mimura said which makes another team in class 3e.

"Restaurant Owner and Hayami helps out with the business part of the restaurant." Muramatsu said as those two are dating.

"Camp Counselor and for the whole summer, I'm at the camp I work for including some other camps as well, too if they need the backup really." Yada said making Aizawa to have a headache right now.

"Mechanic, so I help fix our vehicles and help Horibe if needed really." Yoshida said making class 1a to remember that Kikiyo and Naomi have their driver licenses already.

"Electrical Engineer." Horibe said as Ritsu's nowhere to be seen.

"Where's Ritsu?"

"Making breakfast with Kikiyo helping her out. Ritsu's a hacker for hiring and she makes a lot of money thanks to this." Chiba and Hayami said together which makes sense to class 1a.

'What kind of training are we going to be doing?'

AN: Three hundred and fifty-six words more without the AN, but I wanted to get class 3e's jobs in fully really.