Class 1a arrives at Kunugigaoka Junior High School

Everyone in class 1a and Shinso boarded the bus as they're packed for two weeks making them to be confused, but both Kikiyo and Naomi as Naomi has Ashido sitting on her lap and napping right now. The bus finally pulled up to the entrance of Kunugigaoka Junior High after two hours.

Class 1a quickly filed out of the bus as  they check to see if they have all of their stuff and Kikiyo placed them inside her unlimited space Quirk to make it easier for them all as there's a large secondary dormitory that's ready for them to sleep in for the two weeks they're here.

"Is this where we're training?" Ashido asked as Yaoyorozu shook her head.

"I wouldn't think so." She replied as she looks at the gates.

"I heard from one of my father's co-worker's son that Class 3e was at a different building."

"It is." Aizawa answered as he magically appeared from thin air. No one seemed to notice and jumped at the sudden voice. Shinso, Kikiyo and Naomi's the exception. They just smirked at him as they knew he was there the whole time.

"Why?" Uraraka asked and Aizawa answered back.

"Midoriya. Karasuma-Jelavic-Korogane, you want to explain to the class? You went here for your last year, didn't you? The other two years was at Aldera and an unknown school, correct?" Everyone turned at their classmates.

Aizawa just went into his sleeping bag. Apparently, he got less sleep than usual and Kikiyo and Naomi seems to be worried as he'll be sleeping a whole lot more as Karasuma and Irena will take over for him to let him sleep more.

"Hai!" Kikiyo and Naomi straightened up at the question.

"It's because Class 3e was used as motivation. You see, the school status was 5% genius, 90% workers, and 5% examples. The principal used the top 5% to encourage others so he used Class 3e as a scapegoat and let the other students and teachers openly mock them." Kikiyo said.

"If you're a Class 3e student, it's practically a death sentence. You're put in a wooden classroom at the top of the neighboring mountain that had no AC or heater. This was so that you didn't 'contaminate' the other students." Naomi said.

"It's a 30 minute walk from the top to the bottom with a bunch of snakes, wasps and other dangers like rickety bridges over wide rivers. Class 3e is made up of people who're Quirkless or have 'weak' quirks, people who didn't agree with the system, or so-called delinquents, who often were accused of false crimes by their actual bullies." Kikiyo said.

"And the worst part? If you're Class 3e, no one would believe you. Not even the teachers. To sum it up, it's torture." The classes stared in pure horror and shock at the two girls. For several moments, it's absolute silence. Then, it's LOUD. As in, Present Mic LOUD.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"HOW UNMANLY!"

"HOW DID THE SCHOOL GET AWAY WITH THIS?" Even Bakugou's angry. But then again, he's always angry at the subtlest things and this was by no means SUBTLE. Shinso's subtlety reminded of his time at his junior high.

He clenched his fist. He could relate to them, but not on that scale. He brought his fist up and released it. Perhaps he should let go of the past. Yeah, it wasn't like he's worse than these people. Aizawa could be called straightforward and blunt and even a bit scary, but...

He valued and loved his job to a degree. He knew of the horrors of Class 3e, but he didn't know it was too THIS extent. His dark eyes grew even darker. It wasn't until Asui pointed something out that made them all go quiet at her question.

"You two said it's torture, but didn't say it's torture for them, kero. Were you two in that class?" The class and teacher once again looked back at the two girls. They just stared at everyone and it wasn't until Uraraka asked them.

"Were you, Deku? Naomi?" Both looked to each other and nodded.

"Yeah. We were." Naomi said.

"I was a late bloomer, by a lot. Because my body couldn't handle my five Quirks, it didn't show until we're out on an island for summer and stress got me to unlock them all." Kikiyo said.

"We also didn't like the system and Kikiyo was bullied a bunch of times because of her very much Quirklessness." Kikiyo slightly smirked.

"I fit perfectly in the three categories I told you about." Kikiyo looked up at her friends' ashen faces.

"It's only a matter of time before I was put in Class 3e, but at least there, I had a bunch of friends who could relate to me." No one said a word. Bakugou's pure white with shock, Ashido's just drooping, Shinso and Todoroki looked like they're going to kill someone.

Uraraka had brought her hands to her face, Aizawa looked like he wanted the world to burn and Iida just hugged her. Everyone else looked like they're about to cry which Kikiyo and Naomi ignored as class 3e can see what's happening to them from the story fully.

"Well..." Aizawa said stiffly.

"Let's go to the mountain." Everyone visibly brightened up, especially Kikiyo and Naomi for another reason altogether really.

"Would you like to lead the way? Midoriya?" Aizawa said, a tiny bit softly (not like he would admit to it).

"Definitely Aizawa-sensei! Thank you!" Kikiyo cheered and everyone sweat dropped. How did she go from a sob story to cheerleader?!? Aizawa nodded. The mountain must be special if she could cheer up that much. Aizawa, on the other hand, needed sleep.

And needed to make sure that he wasn't becoming 'Dadzawa'. Shinso already calls him that. Aizawa didn't need to adopt another problem child. He could practically hear Hizashi and Kayama cackling at him as All Might's already there.

"So... You're going to scare them and then show yourselves? Won't you get hurt?"

"Nope!"

"We're prepared for this, All Might!"

"Alright, just be careful. Karasuma, Jelavic. Mind if I help out in the kitchen until they come back?" Both agrees and gave a helping hand as Asano will make sure the main school building doesn't noticed them as he can't join in in the welcoming of class 1a.

Ritsu has to stay and help make the food as well, too as she's pregnant and can't help with the training, but her mobile Ritsu-self can making her to feel much better about it as her body can handle only triples maximum and quads aren't allowed cause it'll hurt the body.