Class 1a part 2

She tries to throw a ball as far as she can as she launches the ball at the distance. She shocks her class with this display as she feels her unlimited inventory space's full and she'll need to sort it out and fully send back what's stolen by accident.

Aizawa's shocked with her feat before she dodged the ball that came back making everyone to be fully dumbfounded by this new development, an angry Bakugou Katsuki can't believe what he's seeing.

'Deku? Being this strong?! I don't believe this fucking bullshit!' Bakugou thinks as he fully menacingly rushes towards the girl who doesn't looked like someone had avoided death in order to question her about her sudden feats.

"Huh? Oh. Kaachan. Don't piss Aizawa-sensei off. You'll be kicked out then." She warned him as she deadpanned it and she sees that Aizawa isn't pleased as Bakugou's too close and she closed her eyes while shaking her head at him.

She dodges and she strongly kicks him in the stomach as the top of her foot hits him in the stomach making him to gasp as he holds his stomach as that kick's too strong making him to be on his left side holding his stomach while Aizawa's 'scarf' a.k.a his Capturing Weapon's in the air.

Aizawa's ready to step in and wrap his 'scarf' around Bakugou's upper body and his head which she sighs of annoyance at him before she looks down to him and walks away as he saw she's not the same anymore making him to shiver as he doesn't get it.

"What the heck was that just now really?! He could have hurt you!" Iida Tenya shouts as he stares at her as Aizawa turns to her fully confused about her actions.

"You ain't allowed to know my past with that bully really. Don't know why I even called him by his nickname I gave him." Aizawa sighs as he's getting tired of this already and the day ain't over yet.

Competitor/Quirk Distance

Explosion: 705.2 meters

Zero Gravity: ∞

N/A: ∞ and back again

Everyone's still shocked as the ball came back and they didn't see everything going into the huge inventory making them to wonder how she had done that throe as there's no way a ball could come back to the thrower like that.

It's making her to look to them all and sigh as she doesn't want to talk about it. Aizawa nods as he marks down her number as this is a first for him. The Three Remaining Tests as the students also participated in a distance run, seated toe-touch and sit ups which Aizawa knows she got high marks.

Final Results

Name/Rank

Kikiyo Midoriya 1st

Naomi Karasuma-Jelavic-Korogane 2nd

Momo Yaoyorozu 3rd

Shoto Todoroki 4rd

Tenya Iida 5th

Fumikage Tokoyami 6th

Mezzo Shoji 7th

Mashirao Ojiro 8th

Hitoshi Shinso 9th

Eijuro Kirishima 10th

Mina Ashido 11th

Ochaco Uraraka 12th

Katsuki Bakugou 13th

Koji Koda 14th

Rikido Sato 15th

Tsuyu Asui 16th

Yuga Aoyama 17th

Hanta Sero 18th

Denki Kaminari 19th

Kyoka Jiro 20th

Toru Hagakure 21st

Minoru Mineta 22nd

However, after showing the results of the test, Aizawa reveals that he lied about the expelling in order to motivate the students to give their all, calling it a logical ruse, much to both of Iida and Ochako's shock. While Aizawa's leaving, he sees All Might.

"I knew that you're actually planning to expel last place from U.A. I know that you see the same potential in Midoriya that I see." Aizawa shrugs off All Might's words as he doesn't know what he's talking about as she's the same as any other student in the school.

"The chance of Midoriya becoming a great hero's higher than zero and that I don't see anything more than that. I will expel Midoriya if I sees her chance ever fall below that mark." At the end of the day, both Kikiyo and Naomi are driving back home together.

They talked happily as they're happy they didn't use their Quirks as Kikiyo made sure there's a permission to use their Quirks in the mountains as both she and her boyfriend fixed the fences up as there's a driveway to leave from for work only.

They parked and walked up as they're use to it more making them to have a lot of rubber balls fired down onto them to make it harder as some training. Naomi fully has Irene Jelavic's face, Korosensei's intelligences.

Which's fully combined with both of Irene and Taodomi Karasuma's intelligences making her more intelligent. She has Korosensei's hair color when he's once human, Karasuma's reflexes, Irene's body for a fifteen-years-old girl fully.

Her hair's twice the length and has Irene's hair color as highlights with Karasuma's hair color, but a lighter version as ten inch tips with some as side bangs and front bangs. Kikiyo did fully accidentally created Naomi last year making it to be a shock for them actually.

And it's all with memories of all three of their teachers raising her together since her birth and she thinks she's fully born from someone's Quirk to help all three have her which works as she's the thirtieths member of their class as a transfer student.

They weren't mad at her as she does have their blood making her to sigh of relief during that time as Naomi treats her like a older sister from the start since she thinks she's fully eight-months younger than Kikiyo which she didn't stop as it feels natural to her.

Kikiyo's hair color's green like her eyes and her measurements are one hundred and seventeen" firm and lifted, fifty-nine" and lastly ninety-three" making her to be more developed than a normal girl her age making Korosensei during that time to think her multi-Quirks did it.

'We all really miss you, Korosensei. I hope you're smiling down onto us from where you are really.' Kikiyo thinks as she looks up to the clouds making her to smile and wonder if both him and student rekindled and are happy now.

"Kikiyo! Come give a hand!"

"Coming, Asano!" Kikiyo knows Korosensei would want them to live how they want to live and she's planning to do just that as he would be pleased with how both her and Asano are looking after the school and changing it from how it was before.