Summer Camp part 2

Kikiyo managed to keep them both busy which worked as Naomi's soo going to be in so much big trouble. Ashido's acids were drained as she had no more acids inside of her cause of Naomi's foul plays plus her damnna it tentacles as well, too.

'Why oh why did they have to be fully acid proof?!' Ashido thinks to herself as Naomi smirks and had fun fully milking the acids out of her and then had fun with her body as she did keep one secret with Kikiyo only knowing it. She can have a tentacle dick.

Ashido never felt full before cause of it as Naomi had fun as Ashido's sore and drained making Naomi to giggle since Ashido did propose to her to marry her. Ashido's sooo starting to regret it now making Naomi to chuckle at her fiancée now.

Kikiyo knows this is going to be hard to keep, but she managed on her own as Naomi has Ashido sore daily making her to see what she's doing to her fiancée and wants nothing to do with that fully. Asano noticed a lot about her classmates and doesn't like them.

The males more. Kikiyo calms him as she's promised to him only and everyone knows it in the school. Plus she never ever do a double take as she's happy being with him more making Asano to be happy to hear that as Inko Midoriya had a very hard time accepting her daughter's engaged already.

Asano reasons with her that he'll look after her and make sure that nothing bad happens to her which won her over as Kikiyo visits her every Wednesdays and on the two weekends. Inko loves that as Kikiyo explains only the civilian stuff.

And how Asano's helping her out with her school work and how much fun she's having with her training. Inko's happy to hear that as her daughter's still enjoying life to the fullest. Aizawa still doesn't even know what kind of training that both Kikiyo and Naomi went through.

Both wouldn't tell and All Might still had the phone number to Irena and Karasuma and they both explained the civilian thing and when asked about the assassin part of it, they explained only what Kikiyo had written down for them to say to him.

They relaxed after that as Aizawa's a royal pain in the ass as Kikiyo's a good warning sign as Aizawa had noticed what Naomi's doing to Ashido as he stops it and allows Ashido a break making poor Naomi to pout at him and Kikiyo's glad it wasn't her.

Asano saw and laughs in his mind as his Quirk has a mix of Hyper Instinct Quirk and Hyper IQ Quirk with Gamer: Party Member Quirk like everyone else has cause of Kikiyo's Gamer Quirk. They gave a lot of skills and Ritsu loves it as she also has it.

It even allows her to escape and join them in the Real World fully making her to love it, but she does it very rarely and stays inside the internet. No one complains and they do ask her to hack the satellite to see over their home.

Some of them choice to warn some of the many Pro-Heroes about Villain activates international. This caused a lot of the villains to be captured and thrown into Tartarus after a trial and if they're deemed too psychotic, the whole thirty deals with them fully.

Kikiyo knows a Hero can kill if they know for a fact that the very Villain's not going to be coming out alive and if they killed them by accident. Their group gets paid to end them all fully and paid by the government for it actually. Karasuma deals with the paperwork for them all.

Irena looks after the money and splits it evenly between them all as Asano uses his money for the school with Kikiyo's as they need to look after the school which both Karasuma and Irena didn't even stop which Kikiyo's happy that they didn't stop them.

A lot of them were sneaky and they managed to get a lot of stuff to up the upgrade on Ritsu a lot more and Kikiyo had to do it for them all making her to do some classes on it and managing to built a female Fox Hanyo Animatronic for Ritsu to go into.

She loves it and gets to play with them more as she jumpscares them a lot as she makes them to faint a lot and let the others draw on their faces which even Irena and Karasuma had to laugh at as the poor victims were stripped of everything, but their very under garments.

Kikiyo had the most fun as she uses permanent marker and has the hands of an Artist fully making her to make tasteful art on the bodies. Asano loves it fully when she does that as she also can do tattoos as well, too.

'The whole group has tattoos with one of them being Korosensei making us to miss him really.' Kikiyo thinks as she looks up to the permanent crested moon. Both Kikiyo and Asano noticed the very movement of a human begin and was quick to attack them.

It's making them to kill them quick without guns as it's a muscular tall male with Kota near him making Kikiyo to see that Kota's scared of him as she has Asano look after him. Kikiyo's not fully amused by a Villain attaching a child making her to be pissed off by this.

"You think you can win against me, girly?"

"No... Cause I just did."

"Huh?" He didn't expect her to use the Clapper and the tri-choke hold as she slams his head straight into a sharp rock that spilt his skull open and killed him by destroying his brain in that matter. Kota's scared and saw she has won easily against him.

"Let's get back to camp." Kikiyo gently takes Kota and stole a kiss from Asano who went to warn the group as they're now on the very move. Kikiyo asked Kota to keep Asano a secret as she needs to keep the group safe making him to agree to it.

Kikiyo warns Naomi fast as both joined the patrol and managed to get two more, but didn't kill as they need the information making Naomi to enjoy tentacle torturing the blond girl making her to not be able to scream or shout as only Naomi can even allow it fully.