Summer Camp part 3

Naomi does it with the choker on her neck making the girl to be in big trouble as she can't take it fully anymore and wants it to stop as she squirts milk out of her forty-eight G cup bosom making Naomi to enjoy the snack from her as she just sucks.

The second one's a male with black dyed hair and purple skin with stables making Kikiyo to get the information as she knows why he's doing this and managed to use it to her full advantage making him to give up the very information to them and who they're after.

'Kacchan... Why him?' Poor Kikiyo would never know as he won't join them making the male Villain to nod to her as Naomi came back with the girl fully just drained and tired, not to even mention she's unconscious from it all. He took her and left.

'Not fighting them. This is not a group we can handle.' Both Kikiyo and Naomi heads back as they need to keep an eye on them. Bakugou knows there's something going on here as he saw that both Kikiyo and Naomi are up to something with how they're both sneaking around at night.

He told Aizawa who noticed and saw them fighting fully against someone before beating them and dragging their DEAD body away making him to feel sick as this is not a normal thing for them at all. Both Kikiyo and Naomi attacked and hypnotized him to forget what he had saw tonight.

They sighed of relief as they can't have him figure it out as this is not going to he a good thing at all before they noticed Minoru Mineta got killed and they had to deal with the asshole making them to kill the person as fast as they can.

They both had noticed his teeth are long making them to know this is Moonfish making them to hate this as this is be soo stupid as they had to show Mineta's dead body and show the dead body of the killer making Aizawa to sigh and hugged them.

"You had no choice. At least he's revenged really." Both nod as this is not right making Bakugou to know they're acting somehow and still doesn't get what they're up to. This is not going to be a good thing fully at all as he needs answers to what's going on here.

Aizawa saw Kikiyo whooping Shinso's ass in training to keep up which as him sighing as it would seems that she's getting up a level or two in his own training. Shinso had a lot of training as he's close to getting better at his training and is getting closer to his Hero dream.

Aizawa had to see how far he came and Kikiyo wasn't going to be going easy on him as he still hasn't even gotten a lot of training making Shinso to suck it up and accept the very much ass whooping he's getting from her.

Asano noticed and can tell his girl's going too harsh on him. Kikiyo has Shinso up to their level as she has him learning more fully from the others and Aizawa even more making him to nod as he takes a breather and relaxes his muscles for a bit to stop the burning in them.

Aizawa's surprised at how fast Hitoshi has gotten to their level. Kikiyo's too good of a teacher making her to be better than even himself or Vlad King making him to be shivering as that is not a very good thing at all. Kikiyo knows why he shivered.

She doesn't care as Bakugou's still trying to figure her out. Asano killed a kid with a mask over his face who can fully just release poisonous gas making him to hate this. Kurasama fully agrees as this is not a good thing at all while Irena never did like the life style choices as they're stuck in it for life.

'At least some have a good career job that makes them look normal, but it's over rated. Normal's plain and boring.' She thinks to herself as she can't help, but feel worried for her 'children' as she sees them as her own like Karasama does as well, too.

Kikiyo and Naomi strikes as they killed the two Nomus making them to be safe for now and this is getting out of hand right now as they can't keep this hidden for long. If only Korosensei's here, he fully would deal with them fast.

Kikiyo and her group kept them at bay, but they managed to get Bakugou making Kikiyo to be fully upset as she screams very loudly making Aizawa to hear it and he knows Bakugou's been taken as her screams aren't normal at all.

It's making her to scream like a fully fox-humanoid hybrid as both of her fox ears and nine tails are out cause of the side-effects of Foxfire Quirk and she has managed to keep it hidden sooo well, too. Her Gamer Quirk helps out with skills.

Plus how high level everyone is plus if they can win against them or not, her secret sixth Quirk, Babyon Gate/Unlimited Blade Works Quirk let's her hold a lot of blade weapons and that's also including recreating them also making she to be the Ultima Blacksmith cause of this.

Kikiyo never fully used her fourth one that much as Magical Card Quirk's also like how both Rin and Illya used the Servant Class cards with a magical talking wand. Kikiyo has all servant class cards and also use magic from other anime magical shows.

Kikiyo has six rare Quirks and she couldn't even use any of them to save Bakugou making her to be pissed off as she's planning to go and save him with class 3e going with her as her back up only making her to not even think of leaving them all even behind in any mission.

"Not going to be leaving you guys behind in any mission and this one, the kiddie gloves come off. Let's show them what happens when you steal our charge from right under our noses, guys."

"YEAH!"

"Let's go and save Bakugou Katsuki!"