Overhaul's death

Kikiyo's not going to let Overhaul live as she just planned to slit his throat as they had Nagisa to follow him and Kikiyo played her part well before it's time as she needs to wait as invisible and soundless drones went in making them to get ready fast.

Kikiyo warned the girl about fully what's going to happen and that both she and her fiancé are going to adopt her once this is all over with making her to nod to her while Lemillion talks to the man who's been chasing her which's Overhaul himself. She went with him and then waits.

Kikiyo asked Karasuma and he calls as the new government members had no problem since they've been seeing what the old members have been doing as they need to clean house and fast. They helped and Kikiyo can adopt the girl, no questions asked.

Asano smiles as Kikiyo explains that part fully to him and he has nothing against it fully since she needs a proper father-figure more so making Kikiyo to smile and kiss him on the checks as he'll go with her when she slits his throat as he can shot him personally.

Kikiyo and the others sneaked in two weeks later as they've got a lot of knives and silencer guns to use to kill them as both Karasuma and Irina went with them plus fully twenty-five military members making Sir Nighteyes to hand everything over since they have 'more claims' to him cause of the old government.

"They're paying him, so we've got full permission by the many band-new government members who've had replaced them to take him out. No Heroes fully allowed." He couldn't stop it. Kikiyo slit Overhaul's neck and the old man had gotten sent to the hospital a.s.a.p. for help.

Asano's quick to shot after she slit his throat as he shot him in the head in between the eyes as they took fully everything there and the military took the notes to keep them out of the wrong hands fully. Kikiyo found the room the child's in and she bolts into her arms.

"We came just as I had promised, little one. Now, let's get you out of here." Ritsu took the money out of the bank accounts to all members plus the whole group and then added it to the many accounts of each class 3e member's account plus the school's account making it far fairer for everyone fully.

Kikiyo kept the child's head in her chest as they walked out plus she took the toys as well, too making it all easier for her to have toys to play with. Sir Nighteyes only came to see how it went and Karasuma kept Kikiyo and the others out of site fast.

"We took them out and are now cleaning up. You'll be getting a short summary of the operation, sir." He agrees to it and left after two more questions been asked making Kikiyo to sigh of relief silently as she didn't need to be busted by him ever which fully Naomi agrees with her.

What stepped down the stairs in the 3e's 'household' was a vision of beauty, elegance and power. Asano felt his mouth run dry at the sight of his girl as Kikiyo had gone the extra mile with herself for the party they got invited to by the government.

Not a hair's out of place from the elegant braid that held her hair up from her neck. There were a few elegant, antique pins in her hair holding it together that he didn't recognize, but he could tell fully instantly they're worth more.

'More than anything the other women would be wearing even combined.' Asano thinks as the whole 3e family members, but Nagisa's jaw openly dropping said volumes as Nagisa snickers sounding very pleased as Kikiyo's making a statement with her dress.

Her dress's made of black silk and had a more conservative cut than what most of the nobles and business women were wearing. There's a great hint of cleavage, but it's well hidden by the black lace that trailed up her neck and held up the dress.

When she moved, you could see a hint of long legs that seemed to go all the way up and a very discreet dagger sheathe. She had a pair of heels on that made her look very elegant and deadly at the same time. Her nails were done in a French cut.

Kikiyo also had on red polish as a subtle warning of her true colors, and she had a light smoky green eye-shadow on that made her green eyes pop. There's a faint dusting of make-up that brought out her natural features.

She wore a necklace that drew a lot of attention to her bust. There's a low silver chain that wrapped around her thin waist and acted like a loose belt, though closer inspection revealed it's stronger than it looked and if necessary could be used as a garrote.

She also had some light lipstick (or more likely chapstick) on as there's a subtle sheen on her lips. In short, she would be the most stunning woman at the ball and Asano's going to have trouble keeping his hands off of her.

Nagisa looked very pleased with himself as Kikiyo's an absolute delight to work with. The only jewelry she contributed was the earrings as Grace apparently had some old family pieces she could use. There's a small, but deadly amount of poison hidden in the earrings.

"You look fucking beautiful." Asano said honestly making Kikiyo to blush, but she's smiling at him as her eyes were holding his and he can tell that Kikiyo loves his outfit as what she's wearing, he has the whole male genderbender version of her clothing.

"Shall we?" He held out his arm. Kikiyo walked with a smoothness she never thought she'd be able to pull off considering she almost never wore heels like these before. She looped her arm around his and used him to partially balance herself... Asano absolutely didn't complain.

The party's fine and fun as they dance, eat and mingle as no one guess they're children thanks to their mask they've on which kept it hidden and they're names are more safer than before as Kikiyo sneaked some poison into the six hidden Villain's drinks or food.

They fall down and police arrested them as the poison has an antidote which she gave since she did it secretly for both making it easier to deal with them as they both head back home after two in the morning as they had fun which they'll do again soon.