Stain, the Hero Killer

Kikiyo heads home and Asano kissed her senselessly making her to blush, but didn't leave his arms as she let's him carry her back home as everyone's stunned by the matches and they're happy that they both made it. Both Nagisa and Ritsu's keeping watch for Stain.

Everyone had to pick their Hero names as Both Kikiyo and Naomi has their own picked out already making Midnight to know what it is as she wonders what everyone else's going to be picking, but she's not fully expecting this from Kikiyo and Naomi as their Hero Names are not normal.

"The Grim Reaper."

"《♧♤》."

"Why those really?" Midnight asked as she doens't get why both Kikiyo and Naomi wants those to be their Heroine names.

"Papa's called the 'The Grim Reaper' before he changed it as he became a teacher with dad and mom really."

"And mine's because no one had tried this one before really." Midnight can see that, but Kikiyo's hiding the true reason for it which both Karma and Nagisa is also hiding the true reason as it's not something they want to talk about making no one to know about it at all ever.

"Why not call yourself ♧ Military ♤ Girl?" Kikiyo thinks about it before she shakes her head 'no' to that.

"You sure I can't just use those two for my Heroine name?"

"Yes."

"Then '♧ Military Assassin Girl♤' is what I'm going to be using as my Heroine name then."

"Ooooooh! We did have dad train us in Military style and a bit of Assassin training was done to help us sneak up onto people!" Kikiyo nods to Naomi.

"We did have a easier Gym pass and learned a lot to help us become a Hero or a nurse or a doctor really thanks to that really." Many shivers as those two are weird, strange and crazy.

'Not to forget to mention nuts and training freaks really.' Aizawa can't figure them out at all fully. Kikiyo and Naomi chuckled in their heads as their group saw this and laughs at them all as this is more funny than the normal comedies fully.

Stain's on the move again and Karasuma will be tagging along to see how they do on this very mission. Kikiyo nods as she finished the back-log of her Vic-Principle's paperwork and forms. Karma helps out when she's at U.A which he uses for practices.

Nagisa helps out by grading the school work of the students and is taking online teacher courses making Kikiyo to be right about him being a teacher. Kikiyo saw Stain and she noticed Iida's fully just about to noticed Stain in the alleyway.

It's making her to jump Stain as she has goggles to hide her face as Iida took the other Hero out of there as Kikiyo's using her strong illusions to hide them both from his site as she waits until he's out of site before Kikiyo allows Asano to bring Stain back home fully blindfolded.

The gates were closed tight and Kikiyo sent Stain inside making him to be confused to where he is as he looks around the forest that he's trapped inside of as he can't climb up making him to feel the zapping on the mental fence when he tries to climb them.

Everyone will be having a turn playing with him as Ritsu has a recon robot to play around with him. Kikiyo went first making him to dodge and he saw nothing as a grenade's then thrown at him making him to dodge, but was blasted into a tree harshly.

Stain's rubbing where he got hit which's his lower back and head as he looks around and had to dodge bullets from a sniper gun before he had to dodge a lot of knives and then he had to dodge someone doing hand-to-hand combat against him as the kid's fast.

Then a fucking robot showed up and started shooting at him fastly making him to dodge as many as he can and hides in a log which they didn't shoot at as it looks fully around for him and then left the area making him to wait before he leaves to be safe.

Then someone throw gases in bottles at him making him to be happy to not have a nose as he covers his mouth with his scarf making him to close his eyes making it harder to fight as he has a lot of opponents around him making him to wonder who they are fully.

They each take turns meaning a team that trusts their allies fully making him to be having a hard time with them. He has a lot of cuts, bruises and some light wounds, but he can tell they're keeping him alive to keep doing this to him.

'Why else would they give me breaks to eat, treat my injuries and sleep really?' Stain thinks as he's sleeping in a tree trunk making him to be safe as thirty-one of the children fully smirk and leaves to sleep themselves as this is fun making Kurasama to give points for each attack and other stuff.

'I can't wait to keep doing this as this is fun really!' One of the girls think as she went to sleep as this is going to be fun in the morning as she has a whole week to have fun with Stain and then for months making it a very thrilling time for them all.

Iida couldn't find Stain and he even had a hard time against the Nomus in town making him to remember the one from the attack on the school making him to hate this as Stain's a no show and he hates that even more as he wants revenge on Stain.

Tensei had to have a talk with Tenya and told him to let it go as this means Stain's captured and he has nothing to do with a captured man which Tenya agrees with, but it's not on the news channels or anywhere else making him to wonder what's going on here.

'Where is he?' Stain can't keep this up as he's been attacked too many times and the breaks plus sleeping was fine and all, but he can't keep this up anymore. He needs to break free before he's a goner from whoever's attacking him as he hates them fully.

'I'm good as dead if I don't leave soon.'