Capture the Flag! Assassin Way! part 2

Ritsu Mobile made sure the rules were simple and easy to follow as both teams need to hear this as Aizawa told her the rules as both teams needs rules to not hurt each other in this exercise fully really which Kikiyo knows it's not possible cause of class 3e.

"Rules: 1. Class 1a would be red team and Class 3e would be blue team. No mixing up any ammo. 2. Get shot by a paintball or hit with a knife in a place where the shot/hit would be life-threatening, you're out or in other words 'dead'.

3. You cannot talk or move when you are 'dead'. Good Luck." With that said, Ritsu disappeared from their phones to Aizawa's and a countdown started. Class 1a smiled, Class 3e became invisible, and Midoriya slunk into the shadows and smirked.

This would be a battle to remember. Both Kikiyo and Naomi would make sure of it. This is going to be fun for them as no one knows the forest better than class 3e as they live and breath in this forest making them to know the ins and outs of the forest personally.

'Which's makes class 3e the masters of the forest, the hunters of the forest. Get ready, class 1a. you're going to lose.' Kikiyo and Naomi thinks as they smirk to themselves. Once Ritsu said the word 'Begin', the Heroes immediately went through the trees fast.

They left several people behind at their base: Todoroki - He's a long-range attacker. Besides, fire. That should say enough. Bakugou - Same reason as Todoroki. However, he's smart enough to know this. He's allowed to go a bit further away from their flag than Todoroki.

Aoyama - Long range fighter. He's also flashy and they didn't want Class 3e to notice them which makes sense to everyone. Tokoyami - They had decided that more people should be at the base than one scouting team.

Tokoyami's best in more open areas and the forest was thick. Dark Shadow could also look out for any of Class 3e as well as Tokoyami. Considering that Dark Shadow could think and move on it's own. Kikiyo knows to watch out when it's time to act

The rest split into groups of three and left in different directions in search of the flag and hopefully outmaneuver Class 3e.  Kikiyo watched her classmates go off into the forest and smiled. One group's headed towards Chiba.

Another's heading towards Yada, Okana and Megu making both Kikiyo and Naomi winced once Kikiyo told Naomi about this as this is going to be really crazy as both know that all three were gymnast masters and a group's heading towards them like they've had a death wish or something.

"That would probably take almost no time at all. They're gymnasts for heaven's sake!" Naomi said making Aizawa to be shocked and worried for both class 1a and Shinso. Several other groups didn't go straight towards anyone, but Kikiyo's sure they would meet someone.

'Or someone would meet them.' Kikiyo carefully shuffled her feet without making a sound. She wasn't supposed to start until Ritsu Mobile told her to, but she had to stay in in order to do that. Looking around, she searched for any escape routes and footholds in case she's discovered.

She loaded her gun to prepare herself for the massacre and smirked. Jirou's pretty confident in herself. She's in a group of three with her two partners being Asui and Hagakure. She put her ear jacks to the ground and frowned.

There seemed to be almost no movement besides the occasional squirrel and chipmunk. No sign of Class 3e yet. Why doens't anyone look up Kikiyo doens't know as she uses an illusion eye to see what's happening in the forest making her to think Jiro's really stupid.

"Anything yet, Jirou?" Asui asked quietly.

"Don't hear anything." Jirou replied.

"We should keep going." Hagakure added and Jirou nodded. They're one of the teams that would try to take out some of the Class 3e students when they didn't expect it. Just then, a blob of blue went flying towards her. Dodging, she ducked and closed her eyes for a second.

When she opened them, she saw a splat of paint floating in the air. Her eyes widened. They weren't going for her. They're going for Hagakure. Hagakure's phone pinged and they could hear Ritsu telling Hagakure to lay down and pretend that she's dead.

Jirou's frown remained on her face as they left. There's only one thought that remained on her mind. How did they do it? Kikiyo held her laugh like the others as All Might and Aizawa's shocked since Sugaya used his Quirk to make googles to see invisible things and people.

Both Ojirou and Shinso were silent as they walked. Ashido's bubbling with energy and she would sometimes quickly whisper something or something that had no connection to the exercise at all. Ojirou looked around at the silent forest. Too silent.

He had a bad feeling and he usually didn't like having these kinds of feelings. A ball then went zooming towards them and Ojirou quickly knocked it away with his tail. He sweated. It's almost too fast making Kikiyo to almost laugh out loud from that.

"Who's there?" He said, his nerves tingling. Besides him, Shinso and Ashido were standing in a fighting position. The silence lingered before chaos broke out. Naomi grabbed Ashido from behind and she disappear without the two noticing.

Naomi's going to love this as class 3e knows how she is with Ashido as class 1a knows how she is since Ashido told Naomi to marry her joining the Sport Fest Festival making Ashido to pick the wrong person as Naomi is a bit rough as Naomi loves Ashido too much.

'Poor Ashido. Her fault for that one really.' Kikiyo thinks to herself as she knows what Naomi's doing to Ashido since she did the same thing to that blond Villainess from summer camp making Ashido to be trapped very good as she can't scream for help nor tell Naomi to stop.

'Not going to interrupt Naomi and anyone who does... Not my problem and Rest In Peace (R.I.P).' Kikiyo thinks as she's not going to be leaving her spot to save anyone who interrupts her time with Ashido when she's in the mood to... Do what she's doing to Ashido right now.

AN: Just a quick recap on the class who's dead/captured/kidnapped/MIA really. Dead on Class 1a's Team: Hagakure. Captured on Class 3e's Team: Okajima. Kidnapped/MIA on class 1a's Team: Ashido.