Sport Fest Festival part 1

Kikiyo wrote a report for Nezu to keep him far away as possible and she's taking a nap as she, Naomi and Hitoshi don't need those civilian classes anymore making him to be shocked. Nezu's very surprised making him to wonder how smart they are fully.

Bakugou's shocked as he hasn't gotten over that feeling of the pokes, the images of knives or blood making him to shiver and now he needs to get use to the fact that Kikiyo KNOWS how to use a gun as her FOUR Quirks were registered.

AFTER an accident on a island where she and her class went to for summer making him to shiver as auntie never ever looked sooo outrage about it making him to stay on his mom's lap for a whole week straight making her to go calm her friend down.

Bakugou then saw his friend in class 1a and he shivers as she saw him as weakling meaning she had tougher training making him to mentally be shocked. Then her achievements in Aizawa-sensei's test WITHOUT HER QUIRKS! THE FUCK?!

Bakugou also didn't expect her to kick him in the stomach as it'd caused him to throw-up fully without anyone knowing about it, but Aizawa-sensei making him to lean a bit into his hold as he's still holding his stomach making him to whimper in fear during that time.

Shitty hair a.k.a Eijiro Kirishima let's him hold him as he places him on his lap and let's him hide his face into his neck making him to feel safe and sound there fully making him to pass out each time a panic attack happens whenever he sees Kikiyo.

Kikiyo passed Kamianri a present to give Bakugou for her cause of his state of mind making him to nod as he hands it over for her as she stays near the doorway to give him a huge space to breath in. She'd even asked Ashido if they can switch seats.

Ashido saw why and agrees as it's calming Bakugou down making Aizawa to see Bakugou calming down more from this. When Kikiyo saw other classes and courses outside of 1a, she tilts her head and looks confused before she told them something.

"If you don't leave, I'm pulling out my guns." Once she saw they think she's joking, she holds her hand up and a rifle showed up out of thin air making them to freak and bolts making Bakugou to shiver as she puts her gun fully just back into...

...

...

...

...

...Whatever she had that gun inside of fully. Bakugou doesn't like how Kikiyo can just carry guns around like that and just bring them out like it's just part of nature as it's freaking him out just from seeing that rifle especially during the U.S.J attack fully.

"Before you guys ask... I have a fused combined two Quirks that let's me hold unlimited things and guns is one of them. It came with the Quirk really. I wasn't going to shoot them. I was just threatening them with it really." Kikiyo said as everyone nods to her.

Naomi nods as she keeps up with Kikiyo like they'd been training together. Bakugou stays near Kirishima as the present's a new stuffy version of All Might making him to hug it as she's fully apologizing to him for what she did to him.

Aizawa's happy with that as Kikiyo's making up for what she did to him really. Aizawa had then explains about the famous Sport Fest Festival making them to be very excellent about it, though both Kikiyo and Naomi ain't as they slept through it all.

"They're sleeping?!"

"How rude!"

"Maybe they're not excellent like we are?"

"This is not right and both should understand our feelings about this fully!"

"Calm down, Iida."

"Yeah, man. Just cool it."

"No! They have to understand how critical this is for us all including themselves!"

"Iida! Pipe down!" Aizawa sighs making him to shake his head at them as of course they aren't excellent for this as they're going to be using it as a training ground field more as he doesn't want to mess with them as this is getting ridiculous.

It's that day and everyone's there plus Kikiyo knows she and Naomi are going to be in the finals fully anyway. Present Mic welcomes everyone and introduces the class courses before Kikiyo gave a short speech and then the Sport Fest Festival fully begins.

The first obstacle course's a race making both Naomi and Kikiyo to be fast as they need to go all-out making them to be faster than Iida and Todoroki didn't even get the chance to use his ice on them as Present Mic comments about this.

Both girls ignores it as they got robots to deal with and they did five back flips as the fifth one got them behind the first robots fast. Kikiyo and Naomi then used them as a parkour course field making them to be in the air very high up.

Both their legs are in the sky when they're in the air most of the time and did a safety vault to clear some distances. They kept going until they got to the hole in the ground and both had actually just jumped their way through the whole thing on the ropes.

They'd just shocked everyone with this and bolts once they touched the ground until they got to the mines and Kikiyo left it to Naomi as she sense the mines. Kikiyo follows and both made it into the arena making many to cheer as they got the first and second place.

It's making Midnight to have a hard time with this as she never had someone bag this course soo fast as both only did ten minutes max while it took two hours max. Midnight explains farther once everyone else has arrived making them to be shocked.

Kikiyo picked Uraraka, Tokoyami and Hatsume while Naomi picked Asui, Hagakure and Ojiro which works out for them as both has a plan of their own and fully avoids each other no matter what fully as they second part of the Sport Fest Festival.