Aftermath

Kikiyo smirks as she has a new target and plans to beat Irene's thirty hit making Irene to wonder what she has up her sleeves fully. Kikiyo sneaks up behind the damnna it leader making this to be prefect as he didn't even noticed her sneaking up behind him yet.

"So... You're the 'leader' of these idiots." The leader turns and he saw Kikiyo behind him as she has her hands behind her back. Kikiyo knows this is going to be a good one as she has this.

"And you're dead."

"Yeah, no. I got something better to finish this off and you're not going to be liking it."

"And what's that?" She got closer to him making him to be nervous as no girl's gotten this close to him before and the very hand over his face's gone before she kissed him shocking fully just about everyone as her tongue slipped into his mouth fast and he can't fight back.

1 hit. 2 hit. 3 hit. 4 hit. 5 hit.

Why the fuck's she kissing him for?!

6 hit. 7 hit. 8 hit. 9 hit. 10 hit.

Why the fuck's she kissing him for?!

11 hit. 12 hit. 13 hit. 14 hit. 15 hit.

Why the fuck's she kissing him for?!

16 hit. 17 hit. 18 hit. 19 hit. 20 hit.

What's the propose of her kissing him?!

21 hit. 22 hit. 23 hit. 24 hit. 25 hit.

What's that sound he hears?

26 hit. 27 hit. 28 hit. 29 hit. 30 hit.

Kurogiri?

31 hit. 32 hit. 33 hit. 34 hit. 35 hit.

What's going on around him?

36 hit. 37 hit. 38 hit. 39 hit. 40 hit.

Why does this feel so good?

41 hit. 42 hit. 43 hit. 44 hit. 45 hit.

Enemy?

46 hit. 47 hit. 48 hit. 49 hit. 50 hit.

Who's his enemy again?

51 hit. 52 hit. 53 hit. 54 hit. 55 hit.

Who's kissing him again?

56 hit. 57 hit. 58 hit. 59 hit. 60 hit

Why can't he breath again?

61 hit. 62 hit. 63 hit. 64 hit. 65 hit.

Why's the world getting blurrier?

66 hit. 67 hit. 68 hit. 69 hit. 70 hit.

Why can't he breath again?

71 hit. 72 hit. 73 hit. 74 hit.

'I'm seeing black spots in my vision.'

75 hit. 76 hit. 77 hit. 78 hit. 79 hit. 80 hit.

'I...'

81 hit. 82 hit. 83 hit. 84 hit. 85 hit.

'Can't...

86 hit. 87 hit. 88 hit. 89 hit.

'Breath...'

90 hit. 91 hit. 92 hit. 93 hit. 94 hit. 95 hit.

"Young Master!"

96 hit. 97 hit. 98 hit. 99 hit. 100 hit.

'Huh?'

101 hit. 102 hit. 103 hit. 104 hit. 105 hit.

'Who's young master?'

106 hit. 107 hit. 108 hit. 109 hit. 110 hit.

The leader faints after that thought entered his mind before Kikiyo breaks the kiss and Irene's cheering back home as that's a one hundred and ten hit kiss and she's so proud of her student making Kikiyo to hear Naomi chuckling as she knows Asano's going to be busy with her in bed tonight.

"HOLY SHIT! SHE TOOK HIM OUT WITH A LONG FRENCH KISS!" All Might shouts as Kikiyo didn't expect him to be here fully and there's other teachers, three older students and everyone's staring at her like she has a second head or something making her to shrug it off fully.

After capturing the minions as Kurogiri and the leader got away, Nezu wants to ask her why she kissed him, but she points up and they saw a drone as Kikiyo and Naomi used that as their escape point making many to look very shocked as they both of them had just vanished to.

"Where did they both go?!"

"How did they?!"

"How did we not see them both leave?!"

"What kind of training did they both have?!"

"I'm scared of them!"

"NEZU! I'M DEMEANING A RAISE FOR THIS! YOU DON'T PAY ME ENOUGH TO EVEN HANDLE THIS BULLSHIT!"

"ME, TOO! I WASN'T EVEN WARNED ABOUT MISS. MIDORIYA AND MISS. KARASUMA-JELAVIC-KOROGANE'S ATTITUDES!"

'How can Midoriya even beat a Villain by kissing them? What's the point of it?'

'Why did Deku fully change? What caused it to even happen to her?' Bakugou thinks as he just doesn't get it as All Might feels like those two teachers might have the answers to his questions, but he'll wait for now as he ahs students to care for until he saw steam coming from his body.

'Ah... SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT!' Luckily Cementos had saved him just in time and got the students out of there as he can't have them seeing what he truly looks like and only Kikiyo and class 3e knows about it and he's fine with it as Kikiyo trusts them a lot.

With class 3e...

"One hundred and ten hits! One hundred and ten hits! One hundred and ten hits! One hundred and ten hits!" Irene cheers loudly as they party while Kikiyo's fully allowing Asano to do bondage to her as long as there's no pain and any marks on her skin when she goes back to school.

It's making him to agree as her kissing that guy's crazy as shit making her to roll her eyes as she kissed him as she did wash her mouth out before he even dragged her into their room. Kikiyo doesn't see the problem like he did.

"To be fair, he wasn't even fully that good looking like my sexy, handsome and not to mention hot fiancé is right now really. Plus he'd not the one I'm going to be marrying to for the rest of my life in the future really." Asano smirks at that comment as he's glad for that one fully.

Everyone else ignores those two as Karma and Nagisa knows they're fiancé and fiancée making them to ignore it, but they don't know how to handle having Gakushu Asano as their cousin-in-law making them to wonder how Kikiyo has falling in love with him.

"Yo, Nagisa. How are we going to be handling Asano as a in-law? Auntie Koko loves him and accepts him full heartedly."

"No clue, Karma. kikiyo loves him and you saw his injuries from his father plus what she did to his father. She cares for him and is protective of him cause of what happened to him from his father."

"yeah, she actually was scary during that talk."

"I'm surprised that Asano's a better principal than his own father was when he was alive."

"Agreed there, then."

"..."

"..."

"Kikiyo's going to be pissed if she hears this."

"Big time, Nagisa. Big time."

"Big time for what?" They heard a female voice and both of them saw both Kikiyo and Asano who has their eyes covered by their hairs and both were too scared to answer as both got punished by Asano and Kikiyo which many ignored as they deserved it.