Pro-Hero License Exam

Kikiyo's wearing her hair tied to the back with a very large pink ribbon tied to it with an ankle length tea green dress with a light brown corset vest worn over it. Kikiyo also wears a shoulder bag with her that contains most of her necessary belongings.

Such as daggers and knives for killing people and for butchering wild animals that the whole government sent in for them. Kikiyo's getting ready for the hunt in the forest for today as the government has sent in a hundred wild boars making them to get ready.

Doing this keeps their blood lust down and they get fresh meat at the same time. Both Karasuma and Irena checks as this is something everyone loves. All Might's over and explains the whole thing about the dormitory to them making them to think as Kikiyo wouldn't like not living here.

"Is it possible to still live here?"

"She has a schedule, doesn't she?"

"She fully sees her mother on every single Wednesday and the weekends. Mrs. Midoriya's fully worried for her, so Kikiyo picked this for her. Summer camp's the only thing she couldn't change to allow her to see her mother."

"I see. She can still do that, but what about here?"

"Simple." All three jumped as they saw Kikiyo all bloody from killing the wild boars. She has it also on her face as well, too fully making her to look like she had just killed someone which has All Might scared as he cleans her face up while she talks.

"I go to school, but since I lived here for my job which allows me to work with my fiancé, Nezu would have to talk to him fully and I know for a fact that Asano wouldn't let me go that easily, so I live here still, just spend some time at the dorms.

He would agree to it. No Villain has ever gotten in here. No one knows this place even exists anyway, but you All Might unless Nezu wants to do a small training field trip for two weeks here for class 1a making class 3e to agree to it as we'll force them to be up to our levels.

I'm pretty sure Asano would agree to it." Kikiyo said making them to be shocked as Asano's fully right behind her and hugs her, not caring about the blood on her as he agrees with his beloved fiancée on this one making All Might to call and Nezu agrees.

The exams to get the license to be a Pro-Hero's going to be tough. A lot of training has to be done fully as Kikiyo has a lot of training done with Naomi as they happed their classmates. All Might wonders where All For One is as he's pretty sure it was a trap for him.

He then saw the News on how a group of 'Vigilantes' had knocked down the Number One Villain as they got him wounded very badly and how the man's now fully in Tartarus for life making All Might to be very shocked at this as he can't believe they did that to him.

'Young Midoriya...' Both Kikiyo and Naomi's more than ready to do this as they still have those goggles and their group's cheering them on. Both are going to pass no matter what as they got ready with the others and kept others away from them.

'Kacchan's not going to be making enemies today.' Kikiyo fully thinks as she looks after her class with Naomi beside her. They all got in and were dressed in their Hero costumes making many to be shocked by Kikiyo and Naomi's costumes.

Theirs was different and original making them to ignore them all as Kikiyo has a plan making many of class 1a to follow it to a 'T' vastly making Naomi to be fully calling her commander cause of it. Many were shocked as Izumi lead class 1a through the first exam.

Aizawa's very shocked as this was impossible for her to do this as All Might had to explain about the military gym teacher and that's it making him to groan his teeth as this fully explain both of Kikiyo and Naomi's personalities and costume choices.

Kikiyo kept her classmates safe and they all got twenty-one minutes as thirty seconds was just overkill for one person each. Asano cheers both her and Naomi on making Kikiyo to blush at that as Naomi chuckles before she kissed Ashido on the lips shocking many.

Kikiyo left it as Ashido needs to handle her girlfriend more which Kirishima had to fully come to Ashido's rescue and explain Ashido can't keep with her stamina like this making Naomi to pout and just hold her hand making Ashido to mouth 'thank you' to him.

Kikiyo can tell that Irena and Karasuma are both trying to hold their very laughter in as Naomi's a very energetic person making poor Ashido to be tired out fastly. Asano's shocked that one time he saw Naomi do the deed with Ashido during the summer camp.

He feels sorry for her making her to chuckle as Kikiyo knows Ashido can use this for training of her stamina. The next one's saving civilians making Kikiyo to take this serious and got teams set up for this to make it all go fully faster.

Kikiyo's with Naomi as usually making them to save ten people rapidly making them to have high points and Kikiyo had to letcher Bakugou about saving civilians and not to letcher them, just save them. Even if they can get out, expect something.

Bakugou saved them and had Kirishima excourt them to the medical bay as Kaminari's with him to find more. Kikiyo sighs as she can't change that part making her to see Naomi and she sent a boulder at Gran Orca.

It knocked him to the ground and others saw how Sero's taped and Todoroki's ice held him down to the ground. He couldn't get up making many to see both Kikiyo and Naomi making them to know they're a duo you don't want to mess with.

The exams were over and class 1a has passed fully making them to cheer as Kikiyo fully knows Naomi's going to have fun with Ashido while she's going back to Asano making Aizawa to know about this and got permission since Nezu's allowing it fully.

"You did great out there."

"Thanks, Asano. Naomi's spending the night with Ashido and I'm not feeling sorry for poor Ashido at all." Everyone laughs as Naomi's a very energetic person and poor Ashido got the wrong end of that very stick there fully.