Chaos and Destruction part 2

AN: Recap on the teams and dead/captured/kidnapped/MIA. Class 1a Teams: Team 1: Jirou, Hagakure, Asui. Team 2: Yaoyorozu, Kaminari, Sero. Team 3: Uraraka, Iida, Koda. Team 4: Shouji, Kirishima, Sato. Team 5: Ojirou, Shinso, Ashido. Team 6: Aoyama, Todoroki, Bakugou, Tokoyami.

Dead (Class 1a): Hagakure. Ojiro. Shinso. Kaminari. Sero.

Captured (Class 3e): Okajima.

Kidnapped/MIA (Class 1a): Ashido.

----------

Yaoyorozu let out a sigh of relief when the knife went past her, but stiffened when she felt another knife behind her making her to turn around and saw Megu's right behind her with her knife to her back making her to wonder when she got there.

"Don't forget to check your surroundings." Megu said as she put away her knife. Megu had taken out Kaminari and snuck up behind Yaoyorozu's back to 'kill' her. Yaoyorozu smiled sadly. She admitted defeat. Jirou's tensed out badly.

The other team had taken out Hagakure like it's nothing. But... Why didn't she hear it? Why? Asui's next to her, looking around the trees as they moved. Then she heard it. A rustle in the brushes making her to go check it out.

"Stay here, just in case." Jirou said and she moved to see what it was. Moving the bushes, she spotted Kirara and jumped. Kirara, on her stomach, twisted but it was too late. Jirou had already wrapped the capture tape around her wrists.

"You got me." Kirara said to her as Jirou ties her up with the capture tape.

"But who's got your teammate?" Kirara smiled creepily. Jirou's eyes widened as she rushed back to Asui, but it's too late now. Asui's flat on her stomach with blue paint splattered on her neck. It wasn't Jirou who caught them. It's her who got caught.

Uraraka, Iida and Koda walked through the trees being led by Koda's ants towards Class 3e's flag. At least, that's what they thought. They soon spotted a blue cloth at the top of a hill not knowing that it's a trap to kill them.

"I'll go get it!" Iida said and raced up towards the hill. Uraraka clapped her hands with glee and Koda smiled. That's when it all went wrong. Iida's sharp cry rang through their ears and the two at the bottom of the hill went up as fast as they could.

Just in time to see the blue paintball explode over their teammate's heart. Asano smirks as Kikiyo's portals from her Foxfire Quirk making him to have fun firing at class 1a as they keep dodging them and Bakugou looked funny with how he dodge.

Bakugou danced making Kikiyo to have a hard time holding in her laughs cause of this as All Might's the same since this is being recorded for movie night at class 3e's movie theater which Naomi's going to miss out on it as she's going to be having fun with Ashido that night.

Kirishima walked through the forest with Sato and Shouji behind him. Shouji's tentacles were formed with arms and ears. The three were the powerhouse of the teams and were tasked to finding Class 3e's flag which might kill them unknowingly.

"I hear something." Shouji said with one of his tentacles.

"What is it?" Sato asked.

"People, around five or so." Suddenly, the bushes rustled before Itona, Terasaka, Mimura, Taisei and Koki exploded out. There's chaos everywhere. Knives were being swung around as Kirishima hardened and started attacking the intruders.

Shouji's in combat and Sato ate some sugar and bulked up. Koki grinned as he engaged combat with Sato. Dodging and swiping, he's hugged tightly to stop him from getting away making Kikiyo to hold her laughter as they'll be killed  cause that's a mistake.

"Surrender!" Sato said and Koki smiled.

"Maybe you guys should pay more attention, you wouldn't believe how many people we 'killed' because of that mistake!" Sato's eyes widened and he looked behind him. Nothing. Sato looked back at Koki, who had squirmed his arm out and put a knife to Sato's neck.

"Just because I said that doesn't mean I'll do it to you." With a swipe, Koki grinned wider.

"Sato is out!" Ritsu Mobile announced and Kirishima looked at the fallen Sato before Terasaka pulled out a small ball.

"Catch this!" Terasaka said as he threw it. The ball exploded on contact with Kirishima. His skin cracked and soon, he's back to his normal state.

"Shoot." He murmured and a shot hit the back of his exposed head.

"Kirishima is out!" Ritsu Mobile said. He turned to see Maehara in the tree.

"That's not manly!" Kirishima murmured and Maehara responded.

"The world isn't always straightforward. If you aren't ready for sneak attacks and deception..." Maehara dropped out of the tree.

"You aren't ready to be a Hero." Kirishima's eyes widened, but then he smiled.

"Right!" He said before dropping to the ground. Shouji's soon out with a well-shot paintball to the heart by Maehara confusing Aizawa and All Might which both Karasuma and Irina didn't as they hold their laughter in at their faces.

"If you don't understand, the five were sent out to see if they could get rid of the three and if not, distract them, so that they don't notice Maehara shooting at them. Terasaka made a quick bomb and threw it at Kirishima's head, which's the weakest part of his hardening.

Because of this, Kirishima went back to normal and so Maehara shot him in the head. If it weren't for Terasaka's bomb, the shot would probably not 'kill' Kirishima." Ritsu Mobile said to Aizawa making him to understand plus she did the same for All Might and for the video.

Jirou's heart quickened as she raced through the trees. She had to get back to base and help them. She stopped for a moment to figure out where to turn. Jirou stiffened. Her eyes darted back and forth. Where's the strange feeling coming from?

Looking behind her, she almost jumped when she felt a knife at the back of her head, covered in the cold liquid. Blue paint coated the back of her head and she turned back around to see Nagisa behind her. Jirou sighed as Ritsu Mobile declared her dead.

'It looks like I'll would need more practice for my quirk.' Jirou thinks as she wonders what she can do to improve her Quirk better.