Bakugou learns hard way to not say Kill in front of 3e

Karma knows who Bakugou is and Nagisa does as well, plus the whole class making them to have fun with messing with his mind as both Karma and Nakamura are pranksters and are going to be loving to prank him majorly during his stay here.

"Well, well, well. Look at the top dog, ehh~?" A tic mark appeared on Bakugou's forehead.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, SHITTY EXTRA?" Karma smirked and he grew a devil's tail and horns.

"I said, 'Look at the top dog'. Oh wait, you aren't the top dog. Being beaten by Kikiyo and Naomi, ehh?"

"How'd he know?" Ashido whispers and Kikiyo piped up.

"Me and Naomi 'text' them a bunch everyday. Especially me texting Asano." She muttered the last sentence.

"What'd you say, Midoriya?" Shinso asked.

"Nothing!" Kikiyo quickly said as Hitoshi shrugged and looked back at the scene. Aoyama's busy criticizing the Class 3e gym uniforms.

"How unsparkly! How unnoticeable!"

"...That's kinda the point..." Isogai chuckled awkwardly. Fuwa just walked up to Aoyama and whispered.

"Fourth wall?" She whispered into his ears. Aoyama nodded and twirled, releasing more sparkles than ever. Fuwa's eyes were sparkling as bright as him.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" A tension as thick as a blanket formed in the atmosphere. Class 1a, besides Kikiyo and Naomi shivered, including Aizawa. They didn't understand what's happening. Didn't Bakugou just threaten them with an empty threat?

As fast as the eye could see, their throats had rubber knives stuck on them, including Aizawa, who looked like the apocalypse's coming. Bakugou's being threatened by Karma. Class 3e chuckled at their horror and shock.

And to Class 1a's surprise, Kikiyo and Naomi's laughing with them. Kikiyo and Naomi stood in the middle, face dark and was smirking like they've went mad. Then, a sharp laugh tore through the air. Class 1a shivered at the sudden coldness of the two girls.

"M-Midoriya?" Yaoyorozu said softly and Kikiyo looked at her. Yaoyorozu stood there in shock when she saw her face. The corners of her mouth were pulled up like a mad woman and her pupils were smaller and more foxlike making her look insane.

"Heh, you know." Kikiyo said to them all.

"The word kill has lost it's meaning." Naomi said.

"I mean, if you're going to make a threat..." Kikiyo and Naomi walked until they're right in front of Bakugou, eyes facing the ground. Bakugou felt a slight shiver down his spine. Both looked up and Bakugou could only feel fear when he saw those crazy eyes.

"At least mean it!" Both shouted in his face as all of Class 3e lowered their knives and Kikiyo looked at them all in the eye.

"So, pay some respect, okay?" Their breaths quickened quietly as they took in the sight of what's supposed to be two of their female classmates. They're more like killers now. Karma walked over from behind Bakugou and gave both Kikiyo and Naomi a ruffle, breaking all the tension in an instant.

"Kik-chan~! Nao-chan~! Stop being such a scary duo!" Kikiyo and Naomi looked up and Class 1a could see that they're back to normal. They let out a sigh as Kikiyo and Naomi pouted their cheeks at the same time.

"We're not a scary duo!" Kikiyo and Naomi whined as Karma messed up their hair even more.

"Suuuuure you aren't." Karma said, raising an eyebrow, and both huffed.

"W-What was that for?" Kaminari yelled and everyone looked at him before shifting their gaze to Class 3e, Kikiyo an dNaomi.

"Instinct." They all said and Class 1a sweat dropped.

"O-kay," Aizawa said, slightly stuttering, but his capture scarf easily covered the mistake. Besides Shinso. He just smirked at his 'father's' mistake.

"Me and Naomi just did this with the Villains during the U.S.J Attack." Kikiyo said as if they're idiots for forgetting that information.

"How did you all forget all about that?" Naomi asked as she's with Kikiyo about that majorly.

"Including the grenades and bombs that we used on them all fully?" Kikiyo asked as it's loud and many from the U.A Hight School heard them all.

"Plus the guns?" Naomi asked as the teachers also heard the guns going off inside that place when they were going over to help them.

"And us laughing like we're insane and crazy?" Kikiyo asked as how can they forget their laughter during that time really.

"And Kikiyo defeating the leader with a kiss on the lips?" Everyone blushes at that last part and Shinso got the whole story from Uraraka on the way here in the bus about that attack really. Uraraka also didn't even think that a female Villainess would sneaks up on her at her home.

Uraraka's both surprised and shocked by this boldness as the Villainess had fun with her every single night at her place making her to not be able to sleep at night as she feels just drained and weak from it all nightly plus some adult toys as well, too.

She couldn't handle the tenseness from it as sometimes that Villainess would even do it in the afternoons or have vibrators inside as she changes the setting for the mornings making her to hold out until she got back into her room where she's played with majorly.

That Villainess really worked her body and mind tired greatly as no one could stop her since her parents were home and she didn't want them to get hurt by the Villainess if she cries out to them or anyone else for help making her to bare with it all until she moved into the dorms finally.

'I hope she's gone and not going to hurt my parents, but nothing making me to think she's going to find me and keep doing what she's been doing to me since she's been living with me for those weeks until I got to the dorms fully.' Uraraka thinks as she hopes she doens't.

"Time for us to show you guys around!" Maehara yelled and Class 1a sighed in relief. Finally, something normal. Kikiyo smirks as Naomi pulls Ashido to her favorite sport making Kikiyo to sneak off fast and help Asano with his paperwork, so he can join them.

Kikiyo told him the plan to shock them even more since they know Ashido proposed to Naomi on the day of the Sport Fest Festival making him to smirk as he likes that plan making them to enjoy this as they do the paperwork as the Principal and Vice-Principal of Kunugigaoka Junior High School.