Class 3e Prepared

Kikiyo and Naomi were helping class 3e out as they get everything set up for class 1a making them to wonder a lot about that class as Kikiyo and Naomi took turns fully talking about them and they're teachers. Asano groans in pain making Kikiyo to look at him.

"Asano... Clothing off now." Asano had help from Karma and Nagisa making Kikiyo to flinch at the scares on her fiancé's body. There on his torso over where his heart would be located in his chest was a starburst-shaped scar. And he has other faint burn scars on his shoulders and body.

Kikiyo hates what she's seeing on him. His back is covered with long scars, going past his hips and most probably ended at his thighs which were still covered by pants, plenty of which overlapping each other.

Some were ragged as if done by a butter knife and were dragged down by brute strength and some straight as if done by a whip, all varying in age. His big, bronze back barely had any space that stayed uninjured.

At least ones that didn't leave a mark, but showed signs of repeated blunt trauma making her to hate it as whoever did this to her boyfriend... She's going to kill them and not feel guilty nor regret or apologies for her actions as they hurt something of her's.

 She's going to kill them and not feel guilty nor regret or apologies for her actions as they hurt something of her's

Kikiyo remembers Korosensei's words as he gave her that advice personally when she had lost her friendship with Bakugou on that day by the river

Kikiyo remembers Korosensei's words as he gave her that advice personally when she had lost her friendship with Bakugou on that day by the river. He never appreciates their friendship since that day he slapped her hand away when she gave a hand out to help him up.

They were all set up and Kikiyo treats Asano making him to be resting with Naomi taking over for the two with her tentacles making it to be done very fast and they got ready five days ahead of the day making them to cheer and think of what's the first one to be done.

Kikiyo's on the roof of their dormitory making her to look up as she wonders if Korosensei's now watching them as she feels like if he's here, he would help her out with what's bugging her right now and she can't ask Karasuma or Irina, so she sings to help her out more.

"Some deserts of this planet were oceans once
Somewhere shrouded by the night, the sun will shine
Sometimes I see a dying bird fall to the ground
But it used to fly so high

I thought I were no more than a bystander
Till I felt a touch so real
I will no longer be a transient when I see smiles with tears
If I have never known the sore farewell and pain of sacrifices

What else should I engraved on my mind
Frozen into icy rocks, that's how it starts
Crumbled like the sands of time, that's how it ends
Every page of tragedy is thrown away

Burned out in the flame
A shoulder for the past
Let out the cries imprisoned for so long
A pair of wings for me at this moment

To soar above this world
Turn into a shooting star that briefly shines but warms up every heart
May all the beauty be blessed

I will never go
There's a way back home
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
May all the beauty be blessed

Wave good-bye to the past
When hope and faith have grown so strong and sound
Unfold this pair of wings for me again
To soar above this world

Turned into a moon that always tells the warmth and brightness of the sun
May all the beauty be blessed
May all the beauty be blessed." Kikiyo felt four pairs of arms wrapped around her body as she saw Karma and Nagisa hugging her as she leans into them making them to be there for her as they lead her down and she saw the whole class, but Naomi who's with Ashido.

Asano hands her hot chocolate as Karasuma and Irina drink coffee making Kikiyo to smile as she jokes Naomi's missing out on the hot chocolate making everyone to laugh as Kikiyo remembers how Korosensei had upgraded Ritsu into who she is right now.

"Say, Ritsu. Remember how Korosensei had upgraded you?"

"Yeah! I was happy about it." Kikiyo smiles sadly.

"Well, approximately nine hundred and eighty-five modifications were initially made to you by Korosensei." Everyone's shocked at this before Kikiyo added even more to it.

"I added four hundred more modifications with Naomi fully adding an extra two hundred modifications to you in the past making you to have one thousand, six hundred and eighty-five modifications to you, Ritsu before more was added in." Kikiyo said making everyone to be very shocked.

"Korosensei spent around seventeen million and nine hundred yens leaving him with five yens. Me and Naomi spent less than that, but the receipt got burnt for us, so we don't know how much we spent." Kikiyo said as everyone's still shocked at this.

"Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! Ritsu's OP and Kikiyo made sure Ritsu can have a full-blown child with an pregnanatble humanoid android of herself's help making her to have a child of her very own thanks to this which she loves actually. Ritsu loves this fully and thanks Kikiyo.

Asano noticed when Ritsu used it five days ago, she got stuck meaning she's pregnant and Asano thinks it's Ren Sakakibara who's the father making Kikiyo to let Asano to deal with him himself and Sakakibara said he's not ready to be a father.

"And he also said: 'If she's not ready to be a mother, then abort the baby and forget we even did it.' Doubt Ritsu can do that, right Kikiyo?" Kikiyo nods as Ritsu must give birth to get unstuck or else she's stuck inside forever until she gives birth.

"I did this to keep Ritsu safe from hacks from outside our home like the student of Korosensei did when we went up against him a year ago." Kikiyo said making Ritsu to not hate her for it.

"Let's welcome class 1a with a special class 3e welcome. Shall we?" Kikiyo smirks and everyone joins in with her fast.

"Yeah!"