Class 1a meets Class 3e. Normal... Right? part 1

Shakir and Shakira Sugaya-Kurahashi were watching them all ordered by their daddy: Sugaya Sosuke. It did make him shocked when he'd created them both one day, but they aged rapidly making him to have Kurahashi Hinano to be their mother figure to the twins making him and her to be a couple after this.

"They're moving up the mountain path now."

"Roger, daddy. On our way there now." As the class finally reached the top of the hill, Kikiyo felt weird. Not weird like you ate peanut butter with too sweet jelly and now you can't eat sugar kind of weird. Weird like a really soft pipe cleaner rubbed you the wrong way.

Weird like you feel like you're going to sneeze but you aren't. That kind of weird. She could feel someone, several people, staring at them. She didn't want to alarm them, she wanted to know their intentions. But, she couldn't risk the safety of her class.

So carefully, she reached into her bag and wiped her forehead like she's sweaty and stopped. The class looked at her as Naomi's acting the same and joins Kikiyo making Ashido to be in Kirishima's arms making him to look confused as Ashido does really.

"Why're we stopping?" Todoroki asked in his deadpan voice. Kikiyo and Naomi didn't answer. Instead, they put down their bag, crouched down and made sure their gun was loaded.

"Oi, Deku! Tentacle Freak! Why the fuck did we stop?!" Bakugou's voice ran from one ear and went through the other.

"ANSWER ME, SHITTY DEKU! TENTACLE FREAK!" Yaoyorozu reprimanded him.

"They knows this mountain better than any of us. Shush and let the poor gals concentrate." Both Kikiyo and Naomi silently reminded themselves to thank Yaoyorozu later. But now? They had a mission. In an instant, they started shooting at all the parts they heard any sort of sound, rustling or stares.

They knew that they probably couldn't hit all of them, but they didn't care. They had to get their classmates out of here and to the old building like it's Call of Duty with assassins cause this is critical right now. Bakugou didn't know what to expect with this field trip.

Only that it's a mountain that's at this shitty school that closed because of something last year and got taken over by the son of the principal with his girlfriend. He didn't expect it to be Deku and Tentacle Freak's mountain. He didn't expect it to be as tall as FUCK and take almost an hour or two to climb.

'It'd would take only us, Class 3e, 30 minutes after getting use to it and finding short cuts down the path fully.' Class 3e thinks making them to sweat drop at Bakuogu's thoughts.

Bakugou didn't expect Deku and Tentacle Freak to pull out a large as hell FUCKING GUN and start shooting everywhere! Even if he's use to her taking them out, but not an huge ass one like that and Tentacle Freak ahs a gun that's the same size.

'FUCK THIS.' Bakugou thinks as he looks to the two.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, SHITTY DEKU?! TENTACLE FREAK?!" Shinso agreed with him by asking them.

"Do you even have your gun license?" Their only answer's yes plus it's for their Heroine License as well, too. A few moments later, both Kikiyo and Naomi lowered their gun.

"So, are you going to come out or what?" Bakugou didn't understand the question. WHO'S coming out? Their classmates faced the same confusion.

"You sure you aren't imagining things?" Ojirou asked.

"Yeah!" Hagakure said.

"There's no one - "

"Huh, you're a little rusty, but not bad, Kiki-chan~. Nao-chan~" Shinso didn't know what to expect when he heard that voice. He grabbed his capture scarf, ready for anything that tried to threaten Kikiyo. Kikiyo's his sworn sister of sorts - she's a problem child and they shared everything together.

'Case rested.' So you can imagine his shock when a bright red-headed male - who's hair could rival Kirishima's - jumped down from a tree along with a blue haired person who didn't look QUITE male or female. It surprised him even more when Kikiyo hit him on the head rather hardly.

'Violent much?' He assumed that this didn't only astonish him. The entire class's in shock and Yaoyorozu had her hands at her mouth. Shinso silently snorted. That girl's like Kikiyo's mother. Kikio's kind of mad, but it's part of the prank as Sugaya has his two daughter watching them.

'I had seriously thought Karma's a threat since he knows how to hide third best than Nagisa who's second best, but then again, he kind of was a threat, that sadistic guy.' So when she heard his voice, when Karma got to the ground, Kikiyo hit him on the back of his head. Hard.

"Kik-chan, why'd you do that?" Karma whined.

"Well, you shouldn't have sneaked up on us like that. At least I didn't shoot you with the BBB gun!"

"Actually..." Nagisa said.

"You did. On his leg. He almost blew our cover and started swearing under his breathe!"

"Nagi-chan!"

"Well, you shouldn't have sneaked up on them, especially Kik-chan!" The two started bickering and Kikiyo turned around to look at her and Naomi's shocked class and their shocked teacher. Oh dear, this would be a dozier.

"Can the rest of you guys come on out, so that these guys don't have a heart attack or something really?" You could hear twenty-six more thumps as they all came out of the woods. Aizawa-sensei looked like he needed more coffee.

Of course Problem Child had a gun and a gun license. Of course. What put him off-loop's that he didn't notice any of them. Problem Child and Naomi had. Both she and Naomi also knew them? And they acted like it's natural. Aizawa could feel a headache coming on.

Kikiyo and Naomi laughs in their minds as this is going to be the funniest two week training ever as no one knows the forest better than class 3e and they can't wait to see how they handle the training they're going to be doing cause it's going to be the same as their's really.

'I'm going to be enjoying this majorly. Seems class 3e is as well, too.' Kikiyo thinks hiding a smirk from class 1a and Aizawa.