Care from the Unexpected

And guys guess who's back?! 😁😁

                       ❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎❦︎

"No shit Sherlock Kim!"

It was those harshly spat words which brought all the Devils out of their daze at the blonde's appearance. Turning towards the speaker, they were met with the fuming features of one angry if not slightly worried Min Yoongi.

Taehyung though remained unbothered to all of that, instead focusing on the files and pictures in his hand and how he was supposed to get his point clear to the Devils before him, cursing Fate for the n'th time while doing so.

'Bloody Fantastic!'

"Mr. Min, I have come to notice quite some... concerning matters regarding the mysterious murderer and seeing as you guys are still involved in this case, I'd like to discuss these matters with you first. Therefore, kindly take your seat." His rich and smooth baritone demanded softly, the implication lost on none present but one stubborn platinum head still refused to do so.

"Oh, so now you suddenly realize that we're still involved in this case, huh?! Where the f**k were you when all those murders were first reported?! Weren't you supposed to discuss this 'important matter' of yours back then?! Weren't we supposed to assist you in this case huh?! So where the f**k were you?! Oh, I forgot..." He gave a cruel, mocking smile to the still emotionless looking blonde before continuing in an edgy and derogatory voice, "You were too busy ignoring our existence, weren't you Kim?"

"Yoongi, calm down." Their leader chastised but the stubborn and angry male wasn't going to listen.

'Not when I have finally got him.'

"No Namjoon. I am not going to freaking calm down!" Yoongi continued, ignoring his mates' growls and death glares that at any time, would surely have intimidated him. But not now, "This Blondie here thought that he could just come crawling back to us whenever he needs and then pretend we don't exist the next moment?! What type of incivility is that? We-" but this time, the platinum-haired male was cut off from saying anything further as the still dangerously calm blonde started speaking.

"Enough Mr Min. I have been patiently waiting for you to be done with this non-sensical dialogue of yours, but it seems you really weren't gonna stop this without my intervention. So I will say this once and make sure to get my point across all of you- If I have been ignoring you this past few days, that surely meant that I didn't want to talk to you. And if you're actually concerned about why I did so, then make sure you know that it's not any of your business. I am housing here and interacting with you all only for the case. And yes, providing you all with all the details is my duty. But, let me remind you, I only state details which are completely authentic. And currently, it seems I have every authentic information with me. So if you still want to be in this case, you better take your seat and listen to me or leave the room. The choice is all yours Mr Min."