𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙨

𝒯ℴ 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝒷ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁ℴℴ𝓀ℯ𝒹,
𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂...

𝒯ℴ 𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℴ𝓌 𝒷ℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝒽ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓁ℴℴ𝓀ℯ𝒹, 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓂

"What?!" Lisa shrieked out in concern and muted fury as soon as Taehyung's words registered in her mind. Oh lord, what the hell is even happening. She can't understand anything anymore. It's all too confusing. Too terrifying...

"What do you mean by 'trying to renew' the bond?!" Baekhyun asked anxiously, his worry-riddled mind whirling with thoughts and theories about the context of his little brother's words, each one even more horrifying than the last. But he remained silent, not daring to speak up about his thoughts, too anxious and terrified to risk getting any of his suspicions proven right.

"Just what... What it says h-hyung." Taehyung answered, after a bit of struggle as he futilely tried to get used to the searing pain in his chest that just seemed to intensify with every passing moment. He blearily tried to get up on his feet but was forcefully pushed down by a distressed  Seokjin- who was worriedly fussing over him- and a panicking, over-anxious Jimin. Annoyed, Taehyung regarded them with a glare though his hooded eyes and tousled silver locks made it difficult for them to be afraid of his glare and not be enticed or seduced by his deadly allure.

"S-stop tugging me down, damnit!" Taehyung bellowed out loud after another of his attempts at getting up on his feet was ruined by the two worried devils, successfully making the occupants in the room shake badly in fear and trepidation. The silver-haired male's already agitated core lashing out of it's bounds as his raging inferno of emotions became even more disarrayed.

F**k, not now, Taehyung cursed mentally, panicking.

The silver-haired male took a deep breath in a futile attempt to reign in his chaotic mess of emotions that was raging a storm inside him, but to no avail. His emotions were still all over the place and his powers, answering to his messy feelings, were also lashing out of their bounds. And frankly, Taehyung was worried. Nothing good ever came from him losing his composure. Ever.

It wouldn't be good if he let himself slip up now, Taehyung thought anxiously, too many potential victims. Too many innocent lives. Too much blood that he wasn't willing to shed. Lord, why now?!

Why me?!

"Get away from me!" Taehyung harshly commanded as he shrugged off the various grips on his arms and stood up, inconsiderate of the meloncholic looks that were painting his captors' features as he did so.