𝙍𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

ℳ𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝒷ℯ𝓈𝓉 𝒽ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓃...

The silence that filled the newly confirmed timeless chamber was one full of uncertainty, fear and wary acceptance then. The audience listening to Taehyung's revealations has long since stopped thinking and trying to make sense of Taehyung's quite impossibly big secrets and taken to just accepting them as wholeheartedly as they possibly can. But this time, their minds were quite literally buzzing with thoughts, so much so that they felt themselves go insane. Like their grasp on reality and fantasy- on what they knew to be true and what it really is and most importantly, on what to believe and what not to believe- was slipping. Steady yet gradual.

Thoughts like 'It's not possible!' and 'What the hell!' and other exclamations of incredulous fear and shock were resonating so loudly in their minds that other more logical reasonings in their heads were drowned out by them. And as frightening as it seemed, they couldn't control their thoughts or their feelings anymore. And hence, they can do nothing but watch themselves go insane and drown in the endless abyss of confusion and fear, while their minds get increasingly and terrifyingly more unsteady with time, too overwhelmed with their own thoughts.

Though the effect of the static buzzing of their chaotic disarray of thoughts was slowly but gradually settling in as they adapted themselves to it, now they were able to clearly feel the terse and stuffy silence that had settled on around them once again. Stuffier than ever and yet so much more terrifying in it's freezing terseness.

None of them were quite over Taehyung's confession just yet. And none of them wanted to speak up again. Afraid. So very afraid...

The Bangtan devils busied themselves with tending to their leader's well-being- whom Taehyung has thankfully released from his illusionary binds. Their own minds no better than a buzzing mess of shocked, worried, incredulous and other incomprehensible exclamations of intense emotions mixed with underlying terror and awe for the 'situation' presented before them.

Taehyung himself was feeling slightly worried now as he mulled over the situation at hand. He had hoped his confession about his 'dark, dark secret' would scare his audience enough for them themselves to request to be sent away from here and he also knew very well that his intimidation technique has worked wonderfully. But their lack of reactions, be it be of shock or awe or fear, was kind of making Taehyung question himself. Did he scare them to insanity or what? Are they delirious now? Should he be concerned?

Namjoon, with some difficulty, was finally on his feet again; finally living in reality again. Finally... He still couldn't believe what just happened. The experience felt so real, so terrifically real that even after returning to the still foreboding reality, Namjoon still felt it's terrifying effects in his head and swiftly thought he was going insane. But Namjoon also knew that it was all an illusion, Taehyung's illusion. Yet that information didn't bring him any comfort. If anything, it made him even more anxious. He couldn't distinguish between reality and illusion now. His black and white views were turned upside down only within a few seconds, now turning itself into a huge, blurred mess of grey and blue. Everything was a mess of blurred lines. Everything was wrong yet it also felt like finally, after so long, something had fallen into the right place again. How can this happen?! How is this possible...