First Impressions

First Meetings...

Seoul was blessed with a warm and pleasant weather that day. A perfect day for having fun or even just lazing around, relaxed. Recently, the city of Seoul has been experiencing quite the gloomy and dull climate contrasting heavily with the current condition of the city, if he say so himself. It feels as if the nature too had felt the city's uneasiness and was trying to be understanding of it. But today's weather was like a breath of fresh air after drowning in the gloomy and cloudy weather for so long. Like nature was giving them a reprieve from their misfortunes herself. It would have been more enjoyable to one Kim Taehyung if he did not have to meet a certain coven of Devils. ( I know that some of them are fairies but let's say that they all have devil's blood running through them and have descended from devils who practice delicate magic. And also Taehyung won't know their descending right now and it's still in his pov. So...)

Hurrah, he thought sarcastically, Let's meet some devils. Currently driving his lovely Lamborghini with his gorgeous blonde hair blown by the wind, looking totally like a regal and heavenly prince, Kim Taehyung was sullenly making his way towards Bangtan Villa. Enchanting pink lips set in the cutest and most irresistibly seducing pout that one could never ever imagine even in their wildest dreams, the enticingly beauteous male was on his way to meet the legendary and great Bangtan coven, quite unwillingly might one say.

He would have met an effort in his clothing styles even though he need not to 'cus his fashion sense was undeniably classy and he looked beyond perfect in whatever he wore, may it be rags or poor tatters to Gucci. Ha can pull off any clothing and still look like a divine sculpture sculpted beautifully by the High Lords; like they have taken their sweet sweet time in sculpting his unimaginably divine features. So much that he had far surpassed his creators and other higher orders in visuals, intellect and skills.

Now, back to his current problem. As mentioned he would have made an effort in his clothing or appearance while going to meet some of the greatest devils in history, if not for his current predicament or his hatred of asking for assistance, which was why he was meeting them in the first place. But still he had obliviously made himself look like a totally bewitching creature, stunning everyone in the vicinity into oblivion just by his beauty alone. Well the word beauty could not even contain a quarter of how ethereally magnificent a creature he was.

Currently, he looked quite like...

Looking out the window, the gorgeous blonde haired male sighed, resignedly accepting his misfortune

Looking out the window, the gorgeous blonde haired male sighed, resignedly accepting his misfortune. Can't believe I am going to do this... He sighed already feeling uncomfortable. This was going to be a long day... And boi was he already hating this...

........................….............................

Standing before the gigantic, ancient looking iron gate did he finally become aware that he wasn't in any kind of horror/thriller movie, nor was he having a nightmare. No, his nightmarish situation was actually very much real. Heaving a tired sigh of discomfort, he finally decided that if there was no going back from this, then he would make sure that he benefitted the most from his misery.