𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙒𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙝

ℱℴ𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒶𝓈 𝒹ℯ𝒶𝒹𝓁ℊ 𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓂𝒶𝒿ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝒸;

ℱℴ𝓇 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝒸𝒶𝓅𝒶𝒷𝓁ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶ℊ𝒾𝓃𝒶𝒷𝓁ℯ 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝒶ℊℯ𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝒾𝓁ℯ 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓅𝓅ℯ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃ℊ 𝒶𝒷𝓈ℴ𝓁𝓊𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓎 ℯ𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓃ℊ

The moment did not quite have as much of an effect on the silver-haired male as Seokjin thought or hoped it did. For as soon as the initial daze from the raven-haired devil's gentle yet abrupt initiation of skinship wore off from Taehyung's anger-stricken mind, the fuming silver-haired seravil harshly pushed Seokjin back. Who does he think he is, his mind raged, How f**king dare he?!

"Don't you dare come closer to me! Don't you dare f**king touch me! Know your f**king limits devil!"

Seokjin stumbled back with the force of the push as a bone-chillingly freezing sensation went through his spine, originating from the area where Taehyung has touched him. Though he was too focused on the seravil's tense form to pay any mind to his own ailments, however physically painful they might be. Confusion and dread churned in his gut as he stared at Taehyung's magnificent features now twisted in a dark, frosty scowl.

The rest of the Bangtan devils stiffened as they heard Taehyung's almost feral growl, watching, wide-eyed, as the lazy swirls of glacial winds surrounding the silver-haired male suddenly froze in their gracefully deadly rhythm, before obtaining even sharper edges to them as their swiftness increased to an almost lethal point, so much that now in it's stead everyone found a deadly snowstorm raging behind the lavender-eyed Elemental Lord. The snowstorm looked as deadly as the coldly glaring silver-haired male himself. They've never witnessed or even imagined danger looking as enticing, majestic or lethal as it did then, prompting everyone to shiver fearfully at this new side of Taehyung that they were currently witnessing, desperately wishing to have remained oblivious to it. For it not only served as a painful reminder of the fact that they have really hurt him so badly this time that it made him lose his impossibly impenetrable composure like this, but also because they knew very well that this side of Taehyung always wore death and destruction as alluringly as one wore one's wings, while still appearing enchanting and, in face of the entire world, the picture of innocence. But oh, did they already know how bloody wrong those obsessed, mind-less sheep were?!