Beginning Of The End

Taehyung breathed out a sigh of relief as he unfastened his fancy black-bordered-red jacket, leaving him in his tight black, bulletproof vest only. It wasn't even the jacket that has had him itching with discomfort, but the feeling of the several dagger-heads pricking at his chest and arms that truly unsettled him. He draped the jacket on the back of the nearby chair, then proceeding to carefully take out the several, indiscernibly disguised weapons hidden masterfully in it.

The seravil had already transformed out of his elysian form therefore, leaving him in his devilishly sinful, luscious blonde-haired natural form now.

Putting the blade that he currently held on the center table, Taehyung's eyes then settled on the hologramic screen illuminating the activities going 'round the various parts of the castle. Well, it was currently frozen right now seeing as he had stopped the flow of time outside the secret chamber since the moment he entered this chamber. But, even then, there was no proper sign of one dual-haired devil that was caught on by the cameras, much to Taehyung's disappointment, save for the various soullesses lurking around various shady hallways. Not like he expected any less from Kai Hiwatari anyway. 

For the next few moments, Taehyung continued taking out several weapons from his attire, making it more comfortable for wear and flexible enough for smooth and versatile movements. As a result, all heavy weapons were eliminated soon enough, with only the highly inconspicuous and deceptively lighter but more deadly-effective ones. Taehyung of the past was known to have an almost magically deadly way with everything sharp and pointy, but the Taehyung of now have mastered the art of deception and subtlety so perfectly that he could make use of even the most mundane things for something far less mundane and farther more deadly. But Kai Hiwatari didn't know that. And that fact did call for Taehyung to fully exploit it to his advantage.

Hiwatari might've been successful in keeping a keen eye on Taehyung for the last who-knows-how-many years, but he was still light-years away from knowing all the tics of the blonde's genius mind. Or the full extent of his potentials...

And what good weapon there is for a war this gruesome other than some good 'little' elements of surprise thrown here and there?

Add the fact that Hiwatari really, really liked to be All-knowing, act All-mighty and seriously hated surprises with everything in his being and wow, this just got 10 times more sweeter for Taehyung.

Pulling the remaining glove over his bare right hand, Taehyung then fastened the couple of laser explosives and tiny hydrogen bombs securedly around his waist. Finally done arranging his weapons, he stood up and concentrated on his core now, trying to further stabilize his powers before he dives in on his mission. It didn't take long for him to reach his core, seeing that it was already pulsing and thrumming powerfully since he opened the link between him and the Entities. The earlier restlessness was still there, though less pronounced now that Taehyung wasn't feeling extreme bouts of emotions anymore. Thank freaking Lord.

Taehyung, without further ado, proceeded to open the elemental links further, drawing each elemental Entities further inside of him and farther away from their resting places. They've already discussed about this beforehand, when the blonde was still living with a certain group of devils and still unaware of-

Ok, that's going too far.

Shrugging off his current line of thoughts, Taehyung swiftly finished interlinking all the open links that he had initiated among the Elemental Entities and drew out of his core, but not before giving some much-useful, last-minute instructions to the Entities.

Done with his last-minute touch-ups, he did one last careful assessment of his weapons and with a final glance around the time-less room, the blonde gracefully strode out of the room without another backward glance, or even a single falter in his lethally majestic strides.