Preparations

Taehyung groaned. Lord damnit, he was too tired for this shit. "Can you please drop the lovey-dovey shit. 'm too tired for this." The blonde grumbled, his mind more alert than it was before. "C'mon grumpy... don't be a party pooper now." The caller responded, amused and fond, special moments from the past flooded their minds. Only if he was mine.... The caller thought, wistfully.

"You're being too chatty. What happened to your all serious and stern act, huh?" The blonde asked, a slight growling tone at the end, his voice still deeper and richer, alluring in it's feels. A slight yet heavy shiver ran down the caller's spine at that tone. Oh, how long had they heard that deliciously mind-blowing growl of the blonde? They didn't know..... And sweet darkness, the caller was so unbelievably and irresistibly tempted to just... do stuffs.

"T-that was the hottest and sexiest thing I have ever heard in the past 5 years. You're still the same ya know, Amoré, only more attractive, more irresistible and just... More stunning." And Lord, how the blonde wanted to snort at that. "Well, now that I have at least said what I wanted to earlier, lets answer your question." The voice spoke sultrily, unable to resist. At that Taehyung did grown loudly. This was lasting too long for his liking. "I wanted to say soooo many things to you earlier, Darling. But ya know, that little guy who assisted you. I have a reputation and couldn't really afford to lose it dearest. Gonna stick to that. My chattier, lovely and spicy side is reserved only and only for you, My beloved and sexiest Cassanova..." And disgustingly, Taehyung could picture the person on the other side winking at him. Ew. "What's with you and nicknames today?" The blonde questioned, rubbing his eyes and forcing himself to not sigh in annoyance. "Just wanna let my Vita Mià know just how much I love him. My Romeo, my sinful temptation, my incurable addiction, my beloved Heartbreaker, oh my gorgeous Adonis... Thou is the sweetest yet greatest sin known to thee world. And thy, a mere man, hath no will to refuse thee... " The caller dramatically declared, though the undoubted emotional feelings the words gave was quite strong as was the blinding truth in the words. But Taehyung ignored them all.

"Tell me, Did You Call Me At 2 a.m. To Practise Your Stupid Shakespearean Romamce Drama?!" The blonde raged. There was a frustrated and almost pained sigh from the other end as the caller forced a laugh. "From all that I said, you only paid attention to my joking? My drama you call it?" The caller asked, quiet now, a bitter feeling threatening to tear their insides open. "Look, it's about half past 2 in the morning and I am really tired. So if you didn't have anything important to say, just let me sleep then." The blonde said, his voice softer as he ran a hand through his gorgeous, silky blonde locks.

"Your wish, my command Cariño Cassanova." Despite the bitterness, pain and other intense emotional turmoil the other was feeling, they kept on acting. Pretending. "Your time had arrived." The caller finally said, voice serious and more alert, devoid of any emotions; Taehyung too was fully alert now as he urged the speaker to go on. His bewitching silver-blue eyes deadly sharp and focused. "They have set the trap for Him. The underground is quite in a flurry of activities ya know? Anticipation really high in the air. Quite in the jolly mood right now. Waiting for your return. Words has been spread and we can't really believe it but more than hundreds of thousands have bought the entries. We even had to send like more than over hundreds of thousands of people home seeing everything had been sold out only after 5 hours of its launch. So, tomorrow's been set to be the Day. Also, not to worry about Him. We have our loyal sources stating that He surely would come tomorrow... You better be prepared V." Taehyung had been listening to everything the speaker had to say and as soon as they were finished, a dark, satisfied smirk that was just overflowing with irresistible charms took over his unreasonably magnificent features. So tommorow's the Day, huh? Or is it The Night? He thought, amused. This would be easy. Too easy.