Confrontation & Weekend Plans

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑚𝑒"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡

"𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡."
𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚
"𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒."

Golden rays of the early morning sun filtered in the room through the blinds of the lovely grey curtains that guarded the open french windows, witnessing the unusually serene scene that the room held

Golden rays of the early morning sun filtered in the room through the blinds of the lovely grey curtains that guarded the open french windows, witnessing the unusually serene scene that the room held. An ageless feel radiated off of it, something quite tantalizing- or perhaps someone quite tantalizing- laid in it, forever static in the face of time as the outside world withered away with it's passing. Yet inside the aesthetically themed room, it seemed time lost its power in the face of beauty, tranquility and exquisite serenity that graced it. More specifically, the forevermore magnificent creature that owned the room that stood ageless and radiated off ever so resplendent allure. The one who, oblivious to his own exquisiteness drowsed in awe-inspiring dazzle, was currently stirring awake from his light nap.

His hair was still ruffled and fluffed up with all the times he had ran his hands through it the previous night, eyes still tired and blank due to the negligible sleep that he got and his flawlessly gorgeous, rosy pink cheeks were stained with the barest remnants of tears that he shed the previous night in the warm confines of his bedroom. The only single physical indication that gave away his hypersensitive thoughts.

But Taehyung paid them no mind. No. This wasn't the time to ponder upon his vulnerability or his bad decisions. This was time to get ready to become Kim Vantae, the invincible detective with no failures attached to his name, once more.

This wasn't the time to mourn over his mistakes, no. It was time to learn from them and let them be a burning reminder of why he shouldn't do what he did before. This was the time to be ashamed of even letting his tears fall for something that wasn't worth it. It was the time to be embarrassed about being vulnerable for something as petty as being lied to by a bunch of strangers. And no matter how much his heart clenched upon that thought, this wasn't the time to ponder upon it or reprimand his heart. No, it was time for Kim Vantae to make an appearance as Kim Taehyung operated him.