Devil's Spawn

Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room seemed to have froze, to an extent that seemed like it was Antarctic itself. And even then it had a distinct deliciously and dangerously dark and deadly quality to it, freezing everyone except the blonde to the core.

It was like as soon as that name was uttered, a switch has been flipped, causing the blonde to now take a seriously deadly, extremely perilous personality, void of any amusement, any feeling.... Like a deadly flash of thunder, magestic and magnificent in it's beauty, lethal and dangerous in it's quality, unpredictable and sly, absolutely perilous, lethal and violent.... A vicious force to be reckoned with....

That to a little extent would at least describe the sudden change in the blonde's previously smart, charismatic, polite and quiet personality.

Dansae, though scared and shaking with nerves, wasn't backing down. The sadist was having fun in angering the blonde-haired male. It was like he didn't really have any wish to live, what with the suicidal move he just made in this already lost game. Because that was what the situation represented, a game already lost to the Master, only scrambling for time until perish fell upon the victim. Because Kim Taehyung always won. But the child was still incapable or perhaps ignorant to the absolutely and clearly visible fact... So he went on...

"Did I touch a nerve, 'hyung'?" The emphasis on the word 'hyung' was visible to all... Taehyung just stared on.....

Finally deciding he'd had enough amusement from the child's illusionary victory, he decided to intervene

With a malicious and sensually dark smirk, he spoke, "Why dear Dansae, didn't know you gave such utterly low credits to my intellect... Ah... I am offended..." He finished, his alluring, mellifluously deep voice, husky and overflowing with luscious darkness that both frightened the Bangtan devils yet brought about excitement as their bodies nearly shuddered with arousal at the darkness and seductiveness of the tone... They licked their lips, craving for more... Insanely hungry....

"W-what do y-you m-mean?" Dansae stuttered out, scared shitless at this new version of the blonde he previously thought he could outwit. Disillusioned and finally feeling cold fear and terrifying horror surge and tear his insides, Dansae gulped the lump formed in his throat...

"Tut, Tut... You foolish child, don't you think I would have at least done some research on you before deciding to waste my time on you?" Taehyung said, letting out another delectably dark chuckle, as Dansae stared at him, horrified. "Well dear if you did, then you're wrong.... Halfie..." He whispered into the young boy's ear...

Dansae was subconsciously leaning towards the blonde,his blackened soul attracted immensely to the delightfully tempting  darkness the blonde radiated, but after hearing the last word he screeched angrily, even though scared but now overcame with pride and anger, pushed the blonde as hard as he could, which wasn't that much...

The turn of events shocked the spectators as they watched how one moment the stunning blonde leaned slightly downwards to whisper something in the child's ear but next moment stumbled a bit before righting himself.... The said young boy now floating a few inches above them, black tendrils surging with force towards the lazily watching blonde...