Disclosed

The cheering has silenced to faint murmurs and dazed gasps now. The air was tight with anticipation. Chills running down the audience's spines as the figure almost painfully slowly faced the crowd....

To say they were mesmerised would be the greatest lie of the millennia. The audience was unwakeably enraptured, almost comatosed- dazed, hypnotised, intensely aroused and everything that only V was capable of making you feel. Oh, how many years has it been since he performed? Probably 5 or so. And even then, the effect was still the same if not more extraordinarily intense and fiery than before.

The Bangtan Devils were also dazed, but the moment was broken as soon as Jimin whisper-shouted, "Wait! We know him?" He asked in confusion while pointing at the enchanting figure illuminated by the faint silver light. "He appears kinda familiar..." Jin trailed off while intensely staring at the masked male on stage. "Let's get a better look at him then." Yoongi again declared and after Namjoon's nod started pushing through the crowd to reach the front, shrugging off the furious insults of the people with expertise.

Before they could reach the front though, they were once again stopped and felt dazed as a hypnotizingly alluring voice started to sing...

The audience didn't even whisper or turn away from the enchantingly mesmeric male even for a second, afraid they would miss something.

V though was having the time of his life, standing before a gigantic audience who was, for a lack of better explanation, fully dazed and stunned- seduced to the core while also attracted to his dangerous and dark yet attractive and an irresistible seducer of a persona. Oh, how much of a weak-willed lamb did this foolish crowd reminded him of. To get attracted to a person who you should have always stayed away from. To still hold intense temptation for a person who is practically described as Sin himself. To still get hypnotized and heavily seduced by someone who cared for none of them. To have all those stupidly intense sexual desires for him; for V. Oh, how foolish they were. He almost pitied them.
Almost, being the keyword.

The Bangtan Devils too were still in a deep trance, mesmerised and enchanted by the seductive and velvety deep voice. But, as the moments passed, their elated daze was broken too as a frighteningly probable thought struck them.

"V looks and sounds kinda similar to Taehyung, doesn't he?" Yoongi asked, dazed and unconscious to the fact his words just implied. But, as soon as he said those words, Namjoon and Jimin frowned and turned towards the blonde male on the expansive front stage, concentrating closely to see for themselves what the male might be hiding under his impenetrable mask; soon they too arrived at the same conclusion... Jimin rushed through the crowd, ignoring his mates' calls. No it can't be, he chanted in his mind. Looking up at the blonde artist though, he couldn't help but feel his confidence crumble to dust.

Reaching the front that allowed a clear view of the stage, he closed his eyes tightly, collecting his thoughts before opening them, resolution shining brightly in his orbs...