Overthinking

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙 𝑢𝑠𝑢𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑜𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓

𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑖𝑡𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓.
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑.

❣︎

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠-
𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟, 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑟.

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠-𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑟, 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑠𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑝ℎ𝑒𝑟

A rough day it surely has been. From finding out that he had a half-brother, was himself a half-seraph to realizing that he had been lied to for the entire time period he had been staying with the people he considered to be genuine. Huh, and people still calls him the Master of Deductions!

He is still surprised at how this simple revealation affected him so much more than the fact that he is, in fact, a seravil when he was known and mocked as a Halfie all his life. But he wasn't going to ponder further upon that fact when he knew that doing so would only intensify his already raging emotional turmoil. Which, he couldn't afford to do knowing it'd mean risking losing control over his powers again and thus, endangering the lives of everyone and everything around him; or to be more specific, he didn't want to and will definitely not entertain those thoughts when doing so would mean losing his slightly wavering control over himself and potentially endangering his dear brother's life.

Moreso, he had already suffered enough as it is and didn't need anymore complications- that he was certain to get tangled in if he tried to understand his emotions regarding the situation- to make his life further messed up. So, it was better to just hold onto the sizzling fury burning in his veins than trying to decipher the other disarray of bizarre emotions convulsing his heart.

To try to hold onto the rage and desire for revenge than feel the pain of betrayal.

Again...