Fancy

Reaching the grand Bangtan Villa, the trio got out of the posh Lamborghini and just stood, staring in front of them, all lost in their thoughts. The atmosphere surrounding them was one of mourning, of loss, of sorrow. All grieving the death of a young, fresh child who had no reason to experience such miseries in life or even meet such an unglorius, depressing end.

But still, life has it's ways- May that be pleasant or unpleasant- it listens to none. It goes on. A cruel game that has no place for the weak. Perhaps luck too has some hand in this game for survival. But only so much can luck bring. In the end, it all comes down to each individual's ability to adapt, to survive.

Fate has it's own fair share in such circumstances too, the sadistic individual that it was, it liked all too much to play with people's lives only because it can, for it's own sadistic glee. Turning everything from known to unknown, destroying everything that one has taken a lifetime to achieve in mere seconds. As mentioned, Fate's too much a dramatic, sometimes sadistic creature, playing with people's lives like they mean nothing. Perhaps they don't, in this vast sea of nothingness that is called the universe, a single creature's life means nothing. But that's not the point now, is it? After all, everyone loves to prioritize themselves doesn't they? Give themselves more credit and importance than they actually deserve.

Even then, a child's life has much more meaning than all the greedy idiots running thoughtlessly after money. Especially the love-deprived, neglected ones, like Dansae.

But, what's happened can't be changed. So, why regret now? Instead, justice should be brought to bring peace to the poor child's restless soul. And Taehyung would make sure to bring that justice to Dansae's death.

Min Yoongi was perhaps one of the calmest individual one could find around. He took mostly everything in stride, keeping his outward calm while carefully assessing the situation internally. Well, 'mostly' didn't work when it came to his mates or people he actually cared for which was only about 5 or 6 (😏). So, even in the situation that had currently presented itself before them, he was the least agitated among them- he did feel thoughtful and sympathetic, but that's just it. Perhaps furious about Dansae's father's misdeeds even, so one could say that he was the first to come out of his thoughts about the previous incident.

Taehyung was still immersed in thoughts of his new strategy- plans and tactics laid out perfectly skilfully in his mind- Dansae's death only fueling his determination to capture the murderer before anymore crimes occured, when he noticed the platinum-haired Devil beside him strolling towards the Mansion before them. Glancing at Jimin, he found the latter still in a mourning, saddened state. Getting a grip on the pink-haired male's wrist, he gently tugged the latter towards the entrance of the impressive mansion before them.

Jimin was pleasantly surprised when he was brought out of his reverie by a certain enticingly bewitching blonde-haired male tugging him towards the mansion. A flurry of feelings again made themselves known- tingles erupted from his wrist that his Soulmate was still holding and spread all over his body, butterflies erupting in his stomach and he started feeling warm, pleasantly warm everywhere. Still in a daze due to the almost magical touch of his Soulmate, he let himself be dragged towards the mansion.

The trio after entering the mansion, passed by various rooms and corridors and finally stood in front of the double doors guarding the sitting room.

Yoongi could hear the faint sounds of his mates' voices. Subtly glancing at the Soulmate duo behind him, he finally pushed open the doors...

As soon as the doors were pushed open, all chattering in the grand sitting room stopped as the inhabitants of the room turned their attention towards the newcomers.