Will you be my Light?

Again silence. There it was, the annoying silence. Taehyung now found it quite irritating that the pink-haired male hasn't still been able to spit his thoughts out and thus continued the prolonged silence in the room... So irritating...

"Well?" He asked the said male. Seeing him take a deep breath supposedly to right himself, made the investigator even more curious about this 'private information' that Jimin was so nervous to share...

"Youaremysoulmate." The pink-haired male finished in one breath.

Taehyung sighed, resisting the urge to rub his temples in annoyance. "You see Jimin, I speak several languages but Alien isn't one of them. So let's try that again in Korean, hm?" He asked the now frowning male, waiting patiently for him to repeat the earlier statement. And from the reactions around him from the said male's mates, they wanted the same too.

Begging for courage from whatever deity was down there, Jimin again began, "You, Kim Taehyung, are my soulmate." He finally got out, his eyes firm holding, eye contact with his now revealed soulmate, hoping and praying for the other's reaction to be nothing extreme... Gosh, This is such a mess... He thought.

Taehyung though didn't know what to make of the revelation. He sure as hell  didn't want to get involved in whatever drama was happening. Especially not with this bunch of lovesick Devils. And Lord, he sure as hell didn't want or even did relationships and had no wish to do so anytime in the future.

Even if he did, it definitely wouldn't be with one of these guys. He thought. Come to think of it, he still hadn't been ambushed or such.... Aren't the others supposed to be the epitome of possessive, jealous boyfriends if something like this was revealed.... Even then, it probably wasn't his business and he sure as hell wasn't going to make it his business either.

But what to do then....? He was sure he had read somewhere about this 'Soulmates' thing, but what was it....

Soulmates, the other half of one's soul. The one to share your worries, your joys, your concerns, the only one who would never judge you, who would listen to everything and anything and still care for you the same. The one who will complete you in every form of the word, in every way.

About 0.5% of the total world population are blessed with soulmates, that too very rarely, almost 5 in about 50 years. The people involved may belong to different species of creatures yet still find themselves being each other's soulmates, the one they will always cherish and love the most. Not much is known about the interaction between two soulmates or their special bond, but it is known that the soulmates after the successfull completion of the bond will get a boost in terms of strength and power.

Oh Lord, that information if anything only confirmed his absolute doom. What in the Lord's ? How the hell was he to come out of this situation without having to agree to whatever proposition the other suggested, which he was sure wasn't going to be that appealing for him. Definitely not... God, everything that happened earlier made sense- the continuous blushing, prolonging skin contact, everything... How can he miss them?

But most importantly, What should he do now?!

As Taehyung continued to fret over the revelation and calculate his next step, the Bangtan coven members were having their own moment of Truth. Jimin was continuously looking at Taehyung from time to time, nervously anticipating his answer.

Jimin's mates though were confused at their own lack of reaction. They were totally fine with the blonde being their mate's soulmate. Moreover, they were currently jealous over the fact that it wasn't them in Jimin's place.... And that thought alone confused them even more. Was it possible that....