Pérsonà: V

Nothing eventful really happened at lunch or even for the rest of the day, save for Jimin clinging onto Taehyung like a cute overgrown koala bear or Jungkook bugging the blonde to play Overwatch with him no matter how many times the blonde refused. Taehyung, though found this behaviors quite strange, didn't really complain. He's quite immune to the 'Bangtan Weirdness' as he calls it by now, after living with the coven for about a week. Still, the feeling of someone intensely following his every move throughout the day did bug him. Usually, the Devils would stare at him and quite intensely too but this time, the gaze felt really.... strange. Like someone was suspicious about something and thus was following the blonde's moves for confirmation.

And Taehyung couldn't take that chance to confirm whatever this stalker was suspicious about. Absolutely Not.

Not when he was going for such a sensitive and sternly secretive undercover mission only that night. He honestly couldn't afford to blow up his cover now. Not mess up his secret when he was so close to achieving his own personal mission.

And so, the blonde was highly alert- his senses razor sharp and his shrewdness nearly skyrocketing- as he went through the day, preventing himself from doing anything other than the normal. His shrewdly astute mind also conjuring up various scenes that can possibly come true if he ever meets this stalker.

But the thing that struck him as something quite weird was if he was staying with the Bangtan Devils and the stalker was actually one of them, why would they even be remotely interested in his business, his life. It's not like they were friends or something, they were only acquaintances helping each other for catching one dangerous criminal. So why would they even pay sooo much close attention to him like they does, going as far as to stalk his every move now? Taehyung honestly didn't have any idea. But, he would do everything in his powers, which was quite unimaginably a lot- like infinitely lot- to make sure the Devils knew nothing more than they were required to.

Afterall, Taehyung was regarded as an alluring enigma, an unsolvable yet tantalizing mystery that one can't help but want to delve further into  without a second thought, unaware of the danger it brought to their beings.

And he would like to keep it that way, an unsolvable, inexplicable and an inextricable mystery that drew people in without a fail to which the people obliged without a second thought- cuz hey they didn't really have a choice when it came to the blonde, they were just that intensely and strongly compelled by the Blonde without him even trying- until they were tangled so thoroughly in it that they could never disentangle themselves. And it was quite the annoying ass problem for poor Taehyung who was quite uncompromisable when it came to his private life that he had worked really really hard to keep completely under wraps- a closely protected secret.

And so, the day went on with Taehyung being extra careful and his supposed 'stalker' being extra sharp in his surveillance.

Lunch again was a chatty affair, too chatty for a certain blonde Adonis' liking. The devils asking him to join in their conversations to which he would proceed to decline everytime. Not to mention the facts that his 'stalker' was still observing him and a particularly clingy Jimin initiating too much skin ship for the blonde's liking.

After a long day thus, nighttime finally arrived. Dinner was a peaceful affair and Taehyung noticed, relieved that the stern gaze that had been upon him all day long seemed to have softened up and was now only occasional. That was a narrow escape, the mesmerising blonde thought, heaving a sigh of relief.

But unknown to him, now not only a pair but 2 pairs of eyes were subtly following his movements. Subtle in their efforts to not to make the sharp blonde suspicious.

After the usual conversations until late night were over and Taehyung was finally left alone, the blonde enjoyed a warm shower before sorting out some uh... confidential items from his luggage which he then proceeded to put inside a duffel bag hidden skilfully behind the piano in the corner of the sitting room. Done with the packing, the blonde put on a hoodie and then sneakily left the villa...