ⓋⒾⒾ

:)✨

*Jaemin's POV*

I walked out of room.127 as I faced my door that was right beside the room I had just gotten out of. Room.128 read the silver plaque on the white door. I swung open the door as I came face to face with another person.

"Aaaaah! OH MY JEZUS! You scared me!!" I screamed at the other male who was still screaming...

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!"

By now I was done with my screaming as I waited for the other guy to stop. He was a bit shorter than me. He had his eyes shut as he kept screaming. He eventually silenced down when he realized I wasn't gonna stab him, as he opened his eyes and looked at me with a straight face like he wasn't screaming his head off a second before. Being the nice person I am I started the conversation.

"Hi there! Glad you stopped screaming. Before you throw something at me please hear me out. This is my room and I mean no harm."

The latter just looked at me as he lowered the phone he had in his hand that he was about to chuck at my pretty face.

"Oh. I'm Donghyuck! Lee Donghyuck. You can just call me Haechan! I guess we're roommates!" Said the tan male with a cute smile.

"I'm Jaemin. Na Jaemin. And I'm hungry." I introduced myself as I smiled at him. I walked in after taking my shoes off and headed to the kitchen where I had gotten my ramen kept in one of the cupboards. Me and Nono had gone around the university and went for some grocery shopping. I spotted the ramen as I grabbed it, and the kettle that was placed on the kitchen counter as I got some water to boil. As I was waiting for my water to get ready, I walked into the living room where Haechan was already unpacking.

"So how old are you?" I asked the male as he turned around, holding a cute teddy bear that had a sunflower badge on its ear. He looked like a five year old.

"I'm 20! Music's my major!! How about you?"

We were the same age. Wow.

"I'm 20 too. I'm a dance and music production major. Guess we'll be seeing each other around then!" I replied as I realized what I said. I was about to correct myself when the boy laughed out loud, placing the teddy on his bed as he walked over to me.

"We're roommates silly. We're gonna be seeing each other everyday! You're water's ready by the way." He said as he walked past me to open the fridge and get a carton of chocolate-milk as he went back to the living room and sat on his bed.

"So how about we get closer?" I asked as it seemed like we'd get along just fine.

"I sure hope you mean as friends cuz I have a boyfriend pretty face." the boy shot back, being a bit defensive.

I chuckled at his reaction as I shook my head.

"I have a boyfriend too cutie. He lives next door."

The boy just frowned as he drank his milk as I walked back into the kitchen to get my bowl of ramen 🍜. Getting out I walked over to the boy who had just finished his carton of chocolate-milk.

"My boyfriend lives in room.126." He stated as I sat down, nodding my head.

I finished up my late late lunch as I washed the bowl and stood in front of the boy who was now on his phone, looking concentrated on something. I slowly sat down next to him as I smiled at him as an idea popped into my head.

Waiting for a second, I screamed "Aaaaaaaah!" At him as the boy yeets his phone up and yelped. I saw the phone mid air as I dramatically dived to catch it.

"GOT IT!" I breathed out, the phone safely in my hand.

I handed the phone as I told him "You're welcome!"

He snatched the phone as he gave me a mean glare. "Really Jaemin? You REALLY wanna fight me?? Today?"

I gave him a pout, shaking my head when a phone rang, catching our attention.

*you're my missing puzzle piece~ 📱*

I got up as I ran to the kitchen to get my phone.

"Nooooo!" Yelled Haechan as I froze after getting my phone and almost picking up the phone.

I looked at him with a questioning 🤨 face.

"Let the song continue dear friend! Missing puzzle piece~🎶" he sang as I chuckled and looked at the caller id. *Jiji💚🐭*

I'll just call him back later...

"Let's get cleaning bitch! Turn it up!!!" Yelled Haechan as he sprung up on his feet and started singing and dancing along. I put in a legit playlist as I joined him in la dance!

"Lezzzz get ittttt!!!!!!!!"

•••••

:)✨

:)✨