ⓋⒾ

:)✨

*Jeno's POV*

"Hello dear Jeno. You seem to have grown. Long time right?"

It really had been a long time... over a decade and they show up now. They show up when I never wanted anything to do with them. The show up when they know I'll do anything to tear them to shreds. Brave of them. But they know my weakness. I guess that's why I lost most of beloved.

Anger. Hatred. Fury. Betrayal. All of that boiling inside me, if only they didn't have Jisung and Chenle at gunpoint. They wouldn't be standing there.

"Where's Renjun? And what the fuck do you want from me?"

I heard my aunt let out a low chuckle, not matching her normally high pitched voice.

"He's alive don't worry. And language baby Nono. And wanna know what we want from you? It's simple. We want your happiness. Your parents weren't as sweet and nice as you thought they were. So,now they're gone, but before that, they took our happiness. I know you treasure that little useless thing that we have at our house right now, but you also treasure that hyperactive creature next you. You have horrible taste honestly. The tinier one has a honored family background so we can't get shit from them and this kid here doesn't have much to satisfy our needs. So, we killed his parents cuz boom! His happiness gone. You sad because boyfriend is sad. Then this Renjun dude comes by and he wasn't supposed to so we were gonna say bye-bye to him too but I guess the scare was enough-"

"Sweetie that's enough. Are we gonna kill them or not. My arms are starting to hurt."

My uncle interrupted my aunt as she just sighed and looked at him with bored eyes.

"I was just explaining things cuz he seemed a bit confused. And no, we're not killing them."

And in a flash I heard a trigger being pulled as a bang was heard.

Snowboi ❄️

Snowboi ❄️

:)✨