ⒾⒾ

:)✨

*Haechan's POV*

"And now the valedictorian of this year's class... Lee Donghyuck! Please step up on the podium!"

I threw a peace sign at the guys who were sitting on the chairs placed on the stage as I made my way behind the podium. Finally. It's go time baby~

"Greetings to everyone present here. Hope you're proud of yourselves guys!" I said looking at all my classmates as we smiled at each other. "You really should be proud of yourselves. 4 years is no joke. All that crying and stress just so you could get a qualification and a place in society... it's unfair, to say the least. So I just want to say, I'm proud of you. Life is hard and maybe easy isn't a choice, but make sure you know you got this. And I'd like to say thank you. Thank you for just existing. And from the bottom of my heart... fuck this shit I'm out-"

And with that, I heard the entire hall go silent for a bit before the student's cheers and applause filled the auditorium. With the proudest smile on my face, I ran into my boyfriend's arms as he spun me around.

"Let's get out of here sunshine..." and with that, I was pulled down the stage as Mark and I ran through the crowd with the rest of our friends following right behind. We went to the front lawn as we all gathered in a big circle. 

"Yell out your name and throw you hat thing off! 3! 2! 1! go!"

"Sunshine!"

"Mark!"

"Angel!"

"Nana!"

"Nono!"

"Baby Dolphin who doesn't even go to this school!"

"Baby chicken who tagged along with its baby dolphin cuz I'm fuckin possessive so don't come near him."

"Baby deer! HA!"

" l i t t l e   d u m p l i n g ~"

"TY TRACK! TY TRACK!"

"Jefferey here. i ' m  a   m o t h a f o k i n g       s t a r   b o i - "

"I DON'T eat like a bunny and I'm Doyoungie!"

"And I'm JOhNNy!"

"MOONWALKKKKKK~~~~~~~ Xiao Muthafuckin Dejun!"

"HendRAaaRRyyy~"

"I'm totally not dating these crack heads. Liu YANGYANG PEOPLE! YEET!"

The ground was littered with hats as I looked at everyone bonding. This ain't gonna last long...

"LAST ONE TO THE VAN BUYS FOOD FOR EVERYONE!" I yelled out as I got a head start ahead of everyone who were a laughing mess as a few stumbled around trying to stay upright. Specifically my dear boyfriend.

"DOYOUNG HYUNG'S GETTING US FOOD YOOOOOOOOOOO!"

 .

.

.

.

.

your daily dose of happiness~~

:)✨