ⓋⒾⒾⒾ

:)✨

*Jaemin's POV*

We were still dancing and singing our heads off and still managing to clean up the place when some one barged through the door.

"SURPRISE SHAWTYYY!!!~~"

I screamed as I dropped the box of films 🎞 that I had and Haechannie threw the green bottle he had in hand at the person standing there before realizing who it was.

Weeeee went the bottle and it smacked the person on the head. bOnk-

"OWwww! Channie wtf?! And who the fuck is that?!!" Yelled the person, clutching onto his head in agony.

"Oh my godddd!!!! Mark!! Are you okay?!" Haechan rushed to the male's side as he engulfed him in a hug.

I just stood there, my hands covering my mouth as I saw the bottle hitting his head and the tan male rushing to him.

The duo slowly got on their feet with Channie still all over the male who seems to be given the name Mark. All I could do was stare since I didn't want to ruin there moment. Well it ended quite quick with Mark starring into my soul, not breaking eye contact "Who's that creature standing there?" he asked.

I was OFFENDED! I'm a beautiful creature and I'm pretty sure it's very obvious when you lay eyes on me. I frowned at the other showing that I didn't like the way he addressed a beauty like me.

"Babyyyy! He's Na Jaemin. My roommate! Aaaaand before you kill him or impale him with the nearest object, I need to tell you he has a boyfriend who's rooming in room.127. He's both your and my neighbor. Now be nice!"

I gulped after I imagined me dying cuz I got impaled by a random object by a jealous boyfriend... That's not a great way to die. Nuh- uh!

I awkwardly smiled at him. "Hi..... like he said, I'm Na Jaemin. A music production and dance major. I have a boyfriend and I exist in peace ✌️. No weird business. Trust me." I quickly continued with the long introduction Haechan had started. I saw him visibly relaxing. I chuckled as it reminded me of Jeno when he got jealous and protective when ANYONE would even look in my direction- "Nice to meet you...." I trailed off, waiting for an introduction from the jealous male.

Puffing his cheeks the addresses male started talking, his gaze on me softening a bit. "I'm Mark Lee. I'm 20 and I'm a music and dance major. I'm this sunflower's boyfriend. And he's mine if you didn't realize." He finished off as I aggressively nodded my head as I knew cracking a joke would probably lead me taking the highway to heaven. Even though I'm 100% sure I'm gonna end up in hell... (pretty sure you are gonna too sweetie:) you know why-)

"I can leave you two alone you see. So imma just make my wa-"

"You're staying with Mark and me right here! We bonding this evening bro. No escaping!" Haechan cut off my request.

"Are you sure that's necessary?? I don't even know if I can call you by your name anymore with Mr.Lee around..." I stated, genuinely terrified. A Nono at the moment would be great...

"You call me Haechannie or Haechan.that problem is done. And Mark won't kill you cuz he calls me sunflower and cute nicknames. We good now so how about we finish the cleaning and get on with some uno?"

*awkward silence* *caw* *caw* *caw*

"Anything for my sunflower!" Mark shout out first as he pecked Channie. They looked adowableeeee!!!! I had a stupid smile on my face as I said something I wish I could take back the second it rolled off the tip of my tongue.

"Lezz get fucked bitchesssss!!!!.......OOohh heLlll nAwhhh——Aaaaah!!" I screamed as I ran away from the dAngErous Mork Lee who was chasing me with kitchen scissors...

Did i die? Am I dead? 💀

•••••

:)✨

:)✨