ⒾⒾ

:)✨

*Narrator's POV*

"Whoop! Turn up the beats Yangyang and Johnny hyung!"

🎶 your lipstick (Japanese lyrics that sound dead in romaji)🎶

"Guys... Guys! YO GAYS! LISTEN UP!"

"No matter what they do no matter what they say we gon'-"

"NOT NOW MARK!" The people present in living yelled at the excited male.

"Okay..." mumbled out Mark as Haechan gave his sad boyfriend a peck on his cheek and held onto him.

"Now that I have your attention, we gotta do a head count so that we know no one died or got kidnapped . Now say yes when I call you out." Chenle announced as he took out his clipboard and pencil.

"Yangjundery?"

Confused noises were heard as Chenle shook his head.

"It's your ship name dumb guys..."

Collective oh's were heard as the called three raised their hand.

"Markhyuck?"

"Chillin here~"

"Johndo?"

"What kind of name is th-"
"Shush baby bunny. We're here Chenle~"

"Sungtaro?"

"Thank you for inviting us!!"

"No problemo! Jaeyong?"

"Hereeee!!~~"

"Aaand my favorite- norenmin!!!"

"He- where's Renjun?!"

"I think he went out..." trailed out Doyoung, deep in thought.

"Wait- WHERE'S MY BOYFRIEND?! YA! PWARK JISUNG!!" Yelled out a panicked Chenle.

Johnny stood up, catching everyone's attention.

"Spread out and find them."

Everyone scrambled around as they were yelling at places to start searching.

"Jaemin and Jeno! Get the basement!" The voice of Chenle was heard amongst the many people.

Hearing Chenle, Jaemin and Jeno ran to the basement. They threw the door open as they got in. It was dusty and had loads of random things stacked up here and there.

"RENJUN! ANGEL!-"

BANG!

The sound of the door slamming closed and being locked was heard as Jaemin jumped on Jeno.

"J-jeno... D-don't let g-go..." Jaemins soft whispers were heard as Jeno hugged him tight.

"I'm right here Nana. Focus on your breath. Don't breath in too hard though. Too dusty. It was probably one of them who closed it by mistake." Jeno spoke softly, caressing the boy's hair. "Even though it didn't seem like a mistake...Probably just a prank..." he mumbled ot the last part.

On the outside, Haechan ran back to the guys sitting in the living room.

"They're in the basement. Locked it so they can't-"

"WHAT?! IN THE FREKING BASEMENT?!" the infuriated voice of Renjun cut-off Haechan.

"Um... yea?... you said ANY room as long as they are locked away and the basement was the perfect place cuz like fanfictions and-"