ⒾⓋ

:)✨

*Johnny's POV*

It was around 3:00 in the afternoon. Me and my little bunny were cuddling on our couch when we were interrupted by the doorbell ringing. Sighing, I placed Doyoung, who was fast asleep, comfortably on the couch as I went to see who came at this ungodly hour of the day.

Bending down a bit so that I could see through the peephole, I saw around four boys who seemed quite familiar. Squinting a bit I realized it was my baby boys. Trying to look as cheerful as I could, I opened the door with a big grin but I couldn't help but immediately frown when I saw their state. Jeno and Jaemin looked just as dead as the boy on the hospital bed. Chenle... looked like he was crying all day and Jisung looked so exhausted, I was scared he would pass out on the spot

I pulled them in as I got them to my study since I wasn't planning on disturbing my beloved fiancé. My study, might I say, was so beautiful and aesthetically pleasing it calms your soul, but I guess it wasn't the same case with everyone...

"Any progress??" I questioned them, since I knew they'd rather be finding them instead of visiting me.

"He hasn't moved. They haven't tried any sneak attacks nor have they contacted us..."

I hummed as a yes as I went over to the antique wooden drawer that was overflowing with documents and papers of all sorts.

*Messiness is an aesthetic.fiGht mE-*

Grabbing the black leather folder that had a bunch of documents, I dropped it on my table as it caught their attention, snapping them out of their mindless daydreaming.

"Hyung..." the soft voice of Chenle echoed.

"Yes Lele?" I replied, everyone looking at the boy.

"What's going on?"

I just stood there. Looking at the other three in the room, hoping they would say something but they just stayed silent. Shaking my head I sat down on the chair next to Chenle's as I faced him.

"It's storytime..."

•••

"It all started back when Jeno was around 6? He was an adorable kid that everyone loved. And guess what, on top of having an ideal personality and looks, he was sooo smart and mature. But he wasn't the wealthiest."

"Hyung...May I?" Jeno slowly spoke, asking for permission. I just nodded at him as I saw him take a deep breath in as Jaemin held onto his hand and Jisung just resting with his head down and eyes closed.

"My family wasn't the wealthiest but we would've been way worse financially if it weren't for my parents constantly borrowing money from my...ummm...aunt and uncle... they weren't all bad but my parents, no matter how good of intentions they had, they didn't make sure to give back the money. They just took, never gave. So basically since I had the looks, my aunt and uncle asked my parents if I could be part of their modeling industry. Since I'd be getting paid, my parents let me go. I spent around five years with my aunt and uncle, trying to be the best and make both them and my parents proud. I always visited my parents every weekend. A weekend came by, it was a warm and beautiful afternoon, I went over to my parent's house. I knocked a few times but no one answered. Maybe they were trying to surprise me I thought. So my first instinct was to use the back door. I slowly made my way to the backyard. The surrounding was so quiet I could hear my heart beating as it beat at the same rhythm as my footsteps. I took soft steps not to alert anyone but when I did reach the backyard, the beautiful sky and golden rays of the sun were extremely contrasting to the bloody scene in front of me..."