:)✨

*Renjun's POV*

"NO."

I was about to yell out my answer, but Xiaojun beat me to it as he yelled out no.

I saw him scowl at the three of us as I was openly judging him, my annoyance very obvious.

"What the fu-"

"I WASN'T RECORDING! THIS IS IMPORTANT?!"

Everyone stared at him as Yangyang smacked his head.

"What the fuck do you think me and Hendery were doing with our phones in our hands?! BOI! YOU WANNA FUCKING DIE?!"

Xiaojun smiled sheepishly as gave an apologetic bow at me, Jeno and Jaemin as he retreated to the back of the crowd where literally everyone was glaring at him.

"I'm sorry Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin..."

I sighed as I held my forehead, trying to compose myself before I smack him into the next week. I took a deep breath as I faced the two who were still waiting for an answer from me. I smiled at them as I forgot about wanting to kill Xiaojum, but was soon reminded as I was snapped out of my deep and meaningful thoughts about my Nana and Nono when the doorbell rang.

I closed my eyes as I clenched my fists. I took a sharp turn as I stomped to the entrance. I aggressively slammed the door open, the people standing outside almost getting hit.

"Oh Ma jEzuS-" a voice said as he had his eyes wide open, bracing himself from the door slamming into his face.

"OH YOU'RE GONNA SEE FUCKIN JESUS ALRIGHT MR. SEO GOD DAMN JOHNNY."

I heard Johnny let out a nervous chuckle as he scooted behind his fiancé who was just starring at me, terrified, basically shaking like a leaf.

"H-hi In-injunnie! A-are w-we too l-late?" Doyoung stuttered out, his face turning a bit paler.

I sighed as I realized that I probably scared them a teensy bit too much.

"Come in... you're right on time."

"Thank you Renjun-ah..."

Saying that I heard Johnny and Doyoung follow me back into the beautifully decorated room.

"Woah..."

"Woah indeed Doyoung hyung. Now silence, please. I'm about to answer these guys who wanna be my boyfriend..."

Everyone nodded as I turned to look at Jeno and Jaemin but was startled when I heard a thud. I whipped my head to see what it was when I saw a Taeyong hyung getting up, clutching onto his knee with someone helping up. I couldn't help myself as I literally pounced at the poor hyung, making him fall back on the ground with yet another thud as I grabbed hold of his shirt, shaking him front and back while basically yelling at his face with this other dude trying to stop me.

"WHY DOES EVERYONE WANNA INTERRUPT ME WHEN I JUST WANNA ANSWER THE FREAKING DARN LOVES OF MY MESSED UP LIFE?! WHA- Ah!"

My yelling was interrupted when I felt two pairs of arms basically pull me back and carry me away from the hyung on the ground who looked like he was about to cry, his lips quivering. I saw him being carried up by that dude who was trying to stop me from almost murdering Taeyong hyung. I kinda felt bad but seriously though....

"Angel breath in and breath out. Look at me. No more screaming." I heard Jeno talk to me as I faced him, immediately calming down, as I did as I was told.