ⓋⒾⒾ

:)✨

*Narrator's POV*

Baam! The front door was slammed open revealing Yangyang and a bunch of cops who walked in with their guns out.

"Drop your weapons and hands up where I can see them."

Everyone turned their heads away from the body that laid lifeless on the floor, blood oozing from the bullet that had pierced through its skin, as they looked at the cops and their friend.

"Ma'am he'll only ask you once or say adios."

Yangyang spoke up as he walked up next to Jaemin and froze when he saw the body too.

"Oh."

The aunt looked at the cops and the rest of the people, before giving a creepy smile as she placed the gun at her head.

Everyone widened their eyes as they realized what was gonna happen.

"No-"
"Sto-"

BANG!

She dropped to the floor, as the gun clattered across from her hand.

Chenle and Jisung were as stiff as statues as they were gripping onto each other's hand so tightly it looked like they would've crushed each other's bones.

Jeno on the other hand just stood there starring at the two bodies on the floor, his eyes not moving away no matter how badly he wanted them too.

Johnny just stood there just as stiff as Lele and Jisung, with a trembling Doyoung, clutching onto his shirt as his lips were trembling and his eyes, glossy.

But Jaemin looked so unfazed it was scary...

"Are you gonna be taking the bodies?"

That's what broke the silence. Not some random cry or scream or heavy breathing. Nuh-uh... just a totally normal statement. Everyone collectively turned their head to look at Jaemin except for Jeno who still couldn't believe what he had witnessed.

"Nana...We don't know where Renjun is..."

Everyone was taken back at how chill the couple looked and sounded.

"Johnny get the car. I think I know where he is."

Jaemin walked over to the front door and turned back hoping to see a Johnny following him but no one had moved a muscle.

Huffing, Jaemin grabbed the keys from Johnny's hands as he pulled Jeno along with him to the car that was parked outside. Getting in, he started the car right away as he  stepped on the accelerator, going straight to the place where he was hoping his lover would be.

"Nana... where are we going??" Jeno asked since his brain couldn't think.

"Dead people's home."

After a second of thinking what that meant, Jeno snapped his head to look at him.

"A graveyard?!"

Jaemin let out a chuckle as he didn't dare move his sight away from the road.

"No silly! Your aunt and uncle's home!"

"Oh..."

•••

After driving for about 30 minutes, Jeno and Jaemin were standing in front of the house of the two people who made their life a living hell but with the advantages of meeting each other.