Ilomilo (Masky x Reader)

The art in this chapter is made by ark.harpy on Instagram 

Requested by: No one

Words: 663

Genre: Angst >:D

Associated song: Ilomilo - Billie Eilish

!Tw! Gore, and Murder

(A/n: Sorry this week's oneshot was a bit short :P)
############################

"We fall apart as it gets dark, I'm in your arms in Central Park. There's nothing you could do or say, I can't escape the way I love you."

        Walking into the park you and your boyfriend agreed to meet at, you sit down on one of the many benches. Your boyfriend, Masky, wanted to talk to you in person, You're kind of worried about talking though, Masky likes to talk about important things in person with you. He feels he would better express his feelings in person rather than by text. You absolutely love that about him, you agree that important topic should be handled face to face.

        Masky just arrived at Slender's office. Slender had asked Masky to come to his office, they needed to talk. After getting conformation to come in, Masky pushes the huge wooden oak doors open. The faceless being was sitting at his desk, hands folded in a professional position.

        "Hello boss, you wanted to see me?" Masky confirms, Slender nods, and motions for Masky to have a seat in one of the chairs positioned in front of his desk. "I wanted to call you up to talk about your significant other." "Y/n?" "Yes," Slender confirms.

      "Why do you ask, sir?" Masky asks. "I've been told by Hoodie he saw Y/n steal important files off of my desk yesterday when you were showing them around the mansion." Masky's heart drops to his feet. "I think they might be a spy or a conspiracy theorist. I think you know what you have to do, Masky."

        Slender finishes, Masky nods numbly. "You are dismissed."Masky gets up and walks out of Slender's office in a funk. He had called you to meet at a local park because he wanted to ask for your hand in marriage. But, I guess he'll have to scratch that thought.

       As you sit at the park bench, you don't notice your boyfriend sit down next to you. He's has always been so quiet. "Hey babe, what did you want to talk about?" You ask innocently. "I actually have to talk to you about something else." He says, you hear a slight shake in his voice. You grow concerned, "What do you wanna talk about?"

        Masky takes a deep breath in, then explains how one of his coworkers saw you take an important file off of his boss' desk when you thought no one was looking. You sigh, defeated. "Masky, I'm so sorry for lying to you, I am a spy for Zalgo. I was sent to take some important files that Zalgo wanted, I was supposed to get closer to you to steal those files, or be terminated. I wasn't supposed to fall in love with you, but I did." You admit, tears burning at your eyes. 

        All Masky could do was shake his head in disbelief. He really fell for you, hard. "Well, I think you know what has to be done," Masky sighs, pulling a gun from the pocket of his orangey-yellow jacket. You let a few stray tears slip down your cheeks. "I love you, goodbye, Masky." You speak your final words as Masky pulls the trigger.

        All he hears is a loud bang and a thump as your body hits the ground. He gently bends down and picks up your corpse. He gives you a bittersweet kiss on the lips and takes your body back to the mansion with him. He decides to bury you in the woods, so he can come and see you whenever he feels sad. A tear slips down his cheek, he knows he won't ever be able to find someone like you. He just might not be able to love ever again.