A Thousand Years (BEN Drowned x Similar Looking Older Sister!Reader)

The art in this chapter is made by robotsdicks on Instagram

Requested by: @Creep_inthe_Corner 

Words: 686

Genre: Angst

Associated song: A Thousand Years - Christina Perri

!Tw! Swearing, and mentions of murder

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years."

Only a few creeps know that BEN had a sister before his untimely death. She has the same blonde hair and green eyes BEN had. After he died, he wasn't able to get back into contact with his sister and doesn't know where she is now. He hopes she left their abusive home. BEN's sister was older than him, so she would act as a mom figure to him. He wishes he could see her again.

Well, that wish came true when he hears from Jeff that Y/n, his sister, is coming to the mansion. He has to go with Hoodie and Jeff to get her. As soon as Slender told the news at the meeting, BEN has been super excited to see his sister again. Although, he's scared as well. What if she doesn't remember him? What if she hates him for leaving? What if she doesn't want to interact with him at all? These thoughts plague BEN's mind. They plague his mind all the way up until the day of the mission.

BEN wakes up to the sound of his alarm, he's a bit confused as to why he set an alarm, until he realizes that it's the day of the mission. Dread engulfs BEN as he gets up to get ready for the mission. After he gets ready, he floats into the dinning room to get some cereal. "Wow, you look great today Sunshine, what's up with that?" Jeff teases, with a chuckle. "Piss off." BEN replies sourly, Jeff raises his hands in defense. "Jesus, I was just fucking with you. What crawled up your ass this morning?"

BEN doesn't answer Jeff, he just sits down at the dinning table and proceeds to eat his cereal. "fine then, keep your secrets." Jeff says, walking out of the dinning room. BEN rolls his eyes and continues to munch on his cereal. After finishing his cereal, he meets Hoodie and Jeff by the main doors. Hoodie managed to locate Y/n in an abandoned building, located about a twenty minute walk from the mansion. Jeff was able to find a route through the woods so they don't have to be in danger of being seen. Hoodie asks BEN and Jeff if they're ready, then they're on their way.

Once they arrived at the building, they try to find an entrance into the building. The only way to get into the building is through a broken window on the first floor. BEN steps into the window first followed by Jeff, then Hoodie. BEN is getting antsy, he just wants to see his sister again. He's so anxious and excited that he doesn't hear Hoodie telling him to stop and slow down. As BEN reached the second floor, a throwing knife barely misses his elf-like ear. BEN immediately stops, and stares at you. You look absolutely petrified, you don't recognize BEN. He didn't get angry at you though, he looks way different now.

BEN slowly approaches you, you back yourself into a corner. "Y/n, it's me, BEN! I know I look a lot different than I used to," BEN says, trying to jog your memory. You recognize his voice, holy shit that is BEN! Without warning, you run at BEN and engulf him in a tight hug. You both stay in the hug for a solid fifteen minutes before letting each other go. After that, you all walk back to the mansion, Hoodie explains to you what your job options are and your living situation. You barely listened to him though, because you and BEN were catching up. You can't wait to tell him how you escaped and murdered your father. He'll be happy to know he's finally gone to hell. You can't wait to see what the future entails now that you finally found your brother.