Tongue Tied

The art in this chapter is made by asmodeusarts on Instagram 

Requested by: no one 

Words:737

Genre: I don't really know

Associated song: Tongue Tied - Grouplove

!Tw! Swearing, mentions and use of edibles, and spoilers for The Breakfast Club and Coraline

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

"Don't leave me tongue tied let's stay up all night, I'll get real high, slumber party, pillow fight."

        "You almost ready loser?" "Yeah, just give me a second." You say, grabbing a blanket and a pillow. You pop out of your room and follow Clockwork to the living room. Slender hosts slumber parties monthly (by the residents request), all of the residents gather out in the living room and watch movies, play games, etc. It's really fun because you, Jane and Clockwork made a trio to hang out with each other when the slumber parties happen. You see Jane and sit down next to her with Clockwork. "What movie are we watching this time?" you ask Jane, "The Breakfast Club, I believe." You nod your head and chat with the people sitting around you, until Clockwork taps you on the shoulder. "You want an edible?" She asks, you nod and take the blue gummy bear out from the palm of her hand. Popping the edible in your mouth, and get ready to watch the movie.

        Watching The Breakfast Club while high is an...experience. Clockwork cry laughed when John Bender insults Mr.Vernon's sense (or lack there of) of style. Jane cried when John and Claire Standish kiss and you cried with her. After the movie ended, you all decide to have a pillow fight. You grab your pillow and start beating the shit out of BEN. You and BEN are duking it out when Jane hits Jeff so hard with her pillow he passes out. You have know idea how fucking hard you have to hit someone with a pillow for them to pass out, and frankly, you don't want to know. You guys keep going for a solid hour, then stop because three people got hit so hard they have concussions, then Jeff, who is still passed out on the floor. The next thing you all did was games, you, Jane, Clockwork, Toby and BEN gather in a circle and play Uno. You guys played the cumulative rule (If a person plays a +2 card, the next person can put down a +2 card if they have one, then the next person either has to pick up four, or they can add a +2, so on and so forth) and 0-7 rule (When a 0 card is played, the players give their deck to the person on their right. When the 7 card is played, the person who puts down a 7 can choose a person to switch decks with). 

        Playing Uno with two out of the three most chaotic residents in the mansion is a riot. You all somehow make BEN pick up ten cards because everyone has a +2 card and Toby chucks a card at you so hard that it cut into the pillow you blocked the card with. After games, you all watch Coraline. BEN screams at the scene where Coraline finds her "other mother" and she turns into a spider. Then after watching Coraline, you brought down a reel of stretchy string, a bin of all kinds of colorful beads, another bin of beads but they have letters and hearts on them and a pair of scissors. Most of the residents gather around and make kandi. Sally made so much kandi that it goes up to her elbows. You, Jane and Clockwork made matching bracelets that say "Bad Bitch Club." You, BEN and Toby made matching bracelets that say "Floor Gang Ouh." Sally made everyone (By everyone, I mean everyone) bracelets that say "BFF'S." 

        You can't remember when you went to sleep, but you wake up to the smell of bacon. Jane is still peacefully sleeping next to you, and Clockwork is sprawled out next to you, snoring very loudly. You attempt to get up, but Clockwork wraps herself around you and mumbles a sleepy "noooooo." You chuckle and nudge Clockwork a bit until she wakes up, she apologizes and you get up to see what that delicious smell is.

(A/n, Sorry this oneshot is so short and lackluster, I've been having trouble with coming up with ideas, but, I came up with some for next week's.)