I'm Back

I drive a long distance, back to Mystic Falls. I hope that my brothers are going to let me stay with them again. I'll explain everything. I cry the whole time. What Elijah said to me really hurts. I should forget about him as soon as possible...
I arrive at the Salvatore home. I get out of my car and walk to the door. I'm ashamed of myself. I knock on the door and keep breathing. Damon opens the door and looks at me. "Juliana" he says. "Hey Damon, I'm sorry about what happened.." I say. "I thought you were going to be away for a little longer?" he asks. "Right, yes. I decided to come back again, if that's alright" I say. He looks at Stefan, he's standing behind him. "Listen Julie, you turned it off. It makes you dangerous to us and those around you." he says. "Right. Just because I turned it off means that I'm dangerous all the time. Good, thanks" I say, and I walk away. I start crying again. Why does everyone thinks that I'm evil, just because I turned it off because of a cheating boyfriend? Damon walks up to me. "I'd let you in Julie, if you turned it on..." he says. "I'll do it. I'll turn it on. I want to love, and I want to care again..." I say. He looks at me. "Are you sure?" he asks. I nod my head and close my eyes. I turn it on.

I open my eyes and feel everything. I feel the pain of seeing Kai cheating on me, and Elijah judging me. I can't hold it anymore, and I start crying. I fall to the ground, and Damon wraps his arms around me. I can't stop crying. "Why...Why!?" I scream. I'm not okay, but I know it's better to have my humanity back on. "It's okay, I'm here, you're alright" says Damon. Damon takes me inside and gets me a cup of tea. I'm calming down now, but I can't stop thinking about Elijah.
Three months go by and I stayed with my brothers. I'm doing okay now, but I still think about Elijah a lot. It really hurt me, but now that I turned it on I kind of get it. I'm not like the rest but I can see why he thought so. I'm sad about the fact that I won't see him again, my feelings for him are in the way. I try to forget about him, but I can't. I keep thinking about him and his moments, there is no one to help him right now. I worry, a lot.