The Border

After a few hours, we land in New Orleans. I get in the car with Klaus and Elijah. Klaus drives and I sit in the front seat with Elijah behind me. It looks like he is asleep. I softly slap Klaus' arm and smile. "You said he wasn't handsome you idiot! If I knew he looked like this, I would've worn something different with better make-up!" I say while smiling. We both laugh about it. "I'm not asleep, you know" says Elijah.
I stop laughing. "Oh, sorry..." I say, and he and Klaus start laughing. "It's not funny!" I say while smiling. We arrive at the mansion. We go inside and get some drinks. We talk about Marcel, and why he took Elijah. "Alright, I'm going to take a shower" I say, and I go upstairs. I take a shower, and get on some clothes. I silently walk downstairs, and out of the door. No one noticed, thank God! I get in a car, and drive to Mystic Falls.

When I get there, I park the car in front of the border. I step out of the car and walk to the border. I hear a car coming from behind me. Someone vamps out, and comes towards me. "Stop, please" I hear coming from behind me. It's Klaus. "But I-" I say, but he interrupts me. "No, don't you dare do this Juliana. What if you die? What do I do, when you die? And how about Elijah, and your friends and brothers?" he says. "I'll be fine Klaus, I promise." I say. And I walk across the border. "NO!" says Klaus, but it's too late. Pictures of me and Elijah rush through my mind. Smiling, laughing, crying, fighting. All of it. I see everything. I see the night in the hotel. Klaus came to us, and Elijah got into my shower. We slept together that night. The day after, Damon let Liv, the witch, erase my memories. I start to feel sick. I'm starting to die, because of the border. Klaus rushes to me, and picks me up. He walks out of Mystic Falls, and lays me down in his arms. "You're okay, you're okay, I got you" he says. I'm trying to catch my breath. I can feel it, there was more then friendship between Elijah and me. I remember everything. Every moment, every word, every touch.
After a while, I feel okay. "I'm okay, Klaus. I told you I wouldn't die!" I say, and I stand up. "You scared me Juliana, don't do that ever again!" he says. I smile at him and he smiles back at me. We get in his car. "So, did it work?" he asks. "No, it didn't. Who are you?" I say. He looks at me. "What...?" he says. "Just kidding, it worked!" I say, and I laugh. "Stop it" he says, and he laughs with me. He drives home. "Hey Klaus?" I say. "Yes, love" he days. "Do you remember when I told you that I haven't slept with anyone since Kai, so I can't be pregnant?" I ask. "I do" he answers. "Well, I might have to do a pregnancy test soon enough" I say. He looks at me. "You slept with someone? Was it Kai?" he asks. "Not exactly..." I say, and I almost start laughing. "Then who was-" he says, and he looks at me again. "Oh, seriously? When?!" he says. I start laughing. "That night, in the hotel." I say. He smiles. "That's adorable. But that's like three months ago" he says. "Yeah it is, I was wondering why my favorite jeans wouldn't fit the other day..." I say. "Oh bloody hell" he says, and we both laugh about it, for now.