Always And Forever

I walk around on Bourbon Street. I'm thinking about what I should do. I don't want to tell Elijah, because I'm afraid that he doesn't want it. Who knows, maybe he never wants to see me again after I told him. What do I do if that happens?
I sit down at the restaurant where Elijah and I got into our fight. I don't order anything, I'm just here to think about what I need to do. After a while, I'm still scared to tell Elijah. I'm too afraid that he doesn't want to have this baby with me. I don't even think that he likes me. I didn't stop crying since I got here.
Suddenly, I hear someone coming towards me. "Juliana..." he says. It's Elijah. He sits down in front of me and grabs my hand. "Talk to me, what's wrong?" he says. I look at his, with tears in my eyes. "I can't..." I say, and a tear falls down. "Yes, you can. I'll help you, just tell me what's going on" he says. "I'm sorry, I really can't" I say. He looks at me. "Alright. Promise me that you'll tell me if there is something k can do for you. You don't have to tell me what is going on if you don't want to. If you feel down, just come to me, okay?" he says. Another tear falls rolls my face. "Thank you, Elijah" I say. "I'm sorry about before, I shouldn't have come to you in the shower. I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry" I say, and I look away. "Hey," he says, while placing his hand on my cheek. ", don't be sorry about that Juliana. I kissed you back. I get that you don't feel anything for me, but don't be sorry" he says. But I do, I do feel something for him. He just doesn't know that. I softly smile at him, and he removes his hand from my cheek. I take a deep breath. I know that I have to tell him how I feel. "Listen, Elijah..." I say. "Yes?" he says, and he looks at me. "I do. I do feel, and I do feel for you. I'm sorry, I have to go" I say, and I stand up and walk away.

He runs towards me and stands in front of me. "Don't run away from me, please" he says. "Why wouldn't I? Feelings hurt, Elijah. I can't do it, I have to go." I say, and I walk past him. "No" he says, and he pulls me back. He looks me in my eyes and kisses me. Right here, on Bourbon Street where everyone can see it. I kiss him back, but then I stop. "I can't, I'm sorry" I say, and I run away. I don't look back, I just keep running.
I walk towards a bench on a street, and sit down. I can't do this while I'm hiding something from him. It's not fair. I try to call him, but he doesn't answer. I get that, I've been annoying as hell.
It's getting darker and darker, but suddenly, I hear someone calling my name from behind. He vamps to me, it's Elijah. "I've been looking for you the whole time" he says, and he sits down next to me. He wraps his arm around me, and I get closer to him. He holds me tight, I need that right now. "I'm so sorry, I just don't want to feel that pain anymore" I say. "It's okay, I won't let you" he says, and he holds me even tighter. I start crying. "Do you want to talk to me?" he asks. "I do, but I don't want you to leave me, and I don't want you to hate me" I say. "Oh darling, I won't. I will not leave you, I won't hate you." he says. I look at him and sit down straight. "I'm..." I say, I'm having trouble saying it out loud. "You're...?" he says. He looks at me. I can't stop crying. "I'm pregnant..." I say, and I keep looking at him. He looks back at me, but says nothing.
"Please say something" I say, while crying and freaking out. "I..." he says, but that's all. "I shouldn't have told you, right? I need to just get away from you, I'm sorry" I say, and I stand up. "I love you" I hear, coming from behind me. I turn around. And look at him. He stands up and walks towards me. "I love you, Juliana Salvatore" he says. I can't believe it. "What...?" I say. "I will not leave you. I will not hurt you. I will not abandon you and I will be here for you. Always and Forever." he says. I softly some and hug him right. I put my arms around his neck and place my hand in the back of his head. "I love you, Elijah Mikaelson." I say, and he kisses me.
"It's okay that you slept with someone else, just know that I really do love you" he says. "What? Oh no! I didn't sleep with anyone else Elijah... It's yours..." I say. He looks at me. "But that's not..." he says. "It is. It's rare but it happens. And it happened. I'm sorry..." I say. He smiles at me and hugs me tight. "I love you, both" he says.