I Love You (Hope and Lizzie)

Lizzie admits to Hope that she is in love with her

"Why did you do that to Landon? That spell was uncalled for! He was just hugging me!" Hope yells at Lizzie.

Lizzie went to Hope's room to confess her feelings for the tribrid only to find  her hugging Landon. She cast a spell on him that caused him to be pinned against the wall. Once Hope countered the spell, the boy ran off.

"He's your ex!" Lizzie yells back.

"We're just friends. Besides, why do you care," Hope retorts.

"Because I'm in love with you! I have been for a long time, Hope, but you were with bird brain," Lizzie replies, wiping away her angry tears.

"You love me?" Hope asks, her heart skipping a beat, for she loves Lizzie back.

"Yes. I love you so much, but I know you'd never feel the same so I've hid it," Lizzie sighs, refusing to meet Hope's eyes.

Hope smiles, crossing the room and tilting Lizzie's chin up so their eyes meet.

"I love you too. I'm so in love with you, Liz," Hope admits.

"You are?" Lizzie asks, astonished.

"Yeah, I am," The tribrid replies.

"Can I kiss you," Lizzie whispers.

"Please," Hope smiles.

Lizzie leans in, and kisses Hope. Hope runs her hands through blonde locks, humming happily. The pair continue to kiss for a moment before Hope breaks the kiss. She takes Lizzie's hand and leads her to her bed, pushing her down on it. The tribrid climbs on top of her, straddling her waist.

"I want you, Liz. Make love to me," Hope begs, gazing lovingly into Lizzie's eyes. 

"Are you sure?" Lizzie asks tentatively, knowing the tribrid, like her, has never had sex before.

"Yes. I love you. Please," Hope replies. 

"Okay," The blonde agrees, pulling Hope down to kiss her soundly.

******

The pair lay in Hope's bed, Lizzie is Hope's arms. They are covered only by a blanket. 

"Hopey?" Lizzie asks, snuggling further into Hope's embrace.

"Yeah, baby?" Hope replies, stroking the stray blonde locks out of Lizzie's eyes.

"I love you," Lizzie says.

"I love you too, Liz. Get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up," Hope urges.

"Promise?" Lizzie asks, looking up at Hope.

"Promise. Sleep, Liz," The tribrid replies.

Lizzie nods and snuggles further into Hope, resting her head on her shoulder. Hope watches as the blonde slowly drifts off, her eyes full of love for the girl in her arms. Once she is sure that Lizzie is asleep, Hope allows herself to drift off as well, knowing Lizzie is safe in her arms.