Sunday Snuggles (Posie)

Penelope convinces Josie to spend all of Sunday morning, snuggling in bed with her

"Penny," Josie whispers, placing kisses all over Penelope's face. 

"No. Too early," Penelope groans.

"It's nine o'clock, Pen," Josie replies, stroking black hair out of her girl's eyes.

"And? It's Sunday," Penelope retorts, rolling over and wrapping an arm around Josie, snuggling into her chest.

"We still should get up and do something," Josie says, kissing Penelope's head.

"No. Can we please just spend the morning in bed? Please, Jojo?" Penelope begs, pouting at Josie.

The witch knows Josie can not resist her pout. Josie sighs, and tries to resist her girlfriend's pout, but simply cannot.

"Okay, we can stay in bed," Josie replies.

Penelope smiles, and kisses Josie lovingly before cuddling into her side once more.  Josie strokes Penelope's hair, smiling at the raven haired girl. She loves that the tough, bad ass Penelope feels safe enough to be vulnerable and soft around her. 

"I love you, Penelope. So much," Josie says.

"I love you too, Josie. You're my everything," Penelope replies, smiling.

The pair snuggle closer together, and spend the rest of morning in bed. Josie refuses to admit it to Penelope, but being unproductive for one morning and just snuggling in bed was a good idea as they both feel more relaxed throughout the entire course of the day.