Jealous Maggie Sawyer (Sanvers)

A girl flirts with Alex at the alien bar and Maggie gets jealous 

The supergang is sitting at a table at the alien bar, hanging out. The drinks are running low, so Alex gets up to grab another round, placing a kiss on Maggie's head. 

Maggie smiles at this, but her smile quickly vanishes as she notices a pretty blonde girl approach Alex as she waits for the bartender to refill the drinks. She watches as the blonde strikes up a conversation with Alex, who politely converses with the blonde. Maggie can't help but frown.

"Maggie," Winn calls, getting the brunette's attention. 

"Yeah?" Maggie replies.

"You're jealous," Winn smirks teasingly.

"No I'm not. I just don't like people hitting on my girl," Maggie retorts.

"Sorry, Maggie. I'm with Winn on this one. You are jealous," James shrugs, causing Maggie to roll her eyes at her friends.

Meanwhile at the bar, Alex is trying to be polite to the blonde, who she has learned in named Georgia. It is clear the women is hitting on her, but Alex isn't flirting back. She is trying to get back to her girlfriend and their friends. 

"Listen, it was nice talking to you and all, but I really need to get back to my girl and our friends," Alex says to Georgia.

"Oh. Alright. Well, it was nice meeting you. If you and your girl don't work out, hit me up," Georgia says, winking and handing Alex a piece of paper with her number on it.

"Nice meeting you too," Alex replies, shoving the paper into her pocket, having no intent to use it.

She grabs the drinks and makes her way back to the table, setting the glasses down and taking her seat next to Maggie, who refuses to look at her. Alex frowns, but continues to converse with her friends and sister, making a mental note to talk to Maggie once they get home. After about an hour, they all decide to call it a night. 

Alex and Maggie leave together on Alex's motorcycle and return to their shared apartment. Maggie takes her shoes and coat off, and without a word to Alex, heads to the bedroom. She changes into her pajamas and brushes her teeth before climbing into bed. Alex does the same before climbing in beside Maggie.

"Mags?" Alex asks once the lights have been turned off.

"Mm?" Maggie replies, not bothering to roll over to look at Alex.

"Are you mad at me? You haven't said a word to me since I went to get drinks from the bar," Alex sighs.

"I'm not mad, Alex," Maggie says.

"You won't even look at me, Maggie. Please look at me," Alex begs.

Maggie sighs, relenting and rolling over, coming face to face with Alex. Alex strokes the detective's hair out of her eyes and frowns.

"What's wrong, then? Something's clearly wrong, Maggie. Talk to me," Alex begs.

"I'm jealous, okay? I'm jealous of that blonde who gave you her number even though she knew you were taken," Maggie admits, frowning. 

"Baby, you don't need to be jealous. I'm all yours. I love you so much Maggie. You're the only one I want," Alex promises, looking deep into Maggie's chocolate eyes.

"She gave you her number," Maggie humphs. 

"I threw it in the trash. You're all I want," Alex informs Maggie.

Maggie straddles Alex and kisses her passionately, hands running through Alex's short hair. Alex kisses her back, clinging to the detective. Maggie begins to kiss down Alex's neck, leaving love bites.

"There," Maggie says, rolling off Alex to take her into her arms, "Now everyone knows you're mine,"

"Okay, baby, okay," Alex laughs, resting her head on Maggie's chest.

"Goodnight, Ally. I love you," Maggie whispers.

"I love you too. I'm yours, forever," Alex promises. 

Maggie watches as Alex falls asleep in her arms before allowing herself to drift off as well, feeling so lucky that she gets to call this incredible women hers.